Best Darts in India
Top and Best Darts in India | 24th Sep 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
Darts sets are a superb way to enjoy your time with family and friends and adding a little competition to the game for making it more exciting. In this article we present you the Top and Best Dart game in India.
It gives you and your friends and family an immense gaming experience right at your home to enjoy some precious moments with your loved ones.
What is a Dart Game?
Darts is a sport in which small missiles are thrown at a circular target (“dartboard”) fixed to a wall. Though various boards and rules have been used in the past, the term “darts” usually now refers to a standardised game involving a specific board design and set of rules.
According to the Darts Regulation Authority, a regulation board is 451 mm (17 3/4 in) in diameter and is divided into 20 radial sections. Each section is separated with metal wire or a thin band of sheet metal. The best dartboards have the thinnest wire, so that the darts have less chance of hitting a wire and bouncing out. The numbers indicating the various scoring sections of the board are also normally made of wire, especially on tournament-quality boards. The wire ring on which the numbers are welded can be turned to facilitate even wear of the board. Boards of lesser quality often have the numbers printed directly on the board.
The standard dartboard is divided into 20 numbered sections, scoring from 1 to 20 points, by wires running from the small central circle to the outer circular wire. Circular wires within the outer wire subdivide each section into single, double and triple areas.
Best Darts Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a Dart
So you have done your research and have decided you want to buy a dartboard. In this section we examine what you need to look for when buying a dartboard.
Besides being a good player and knowing all the techniques, you need a real dartboard to play substantially. Dartboards vary greatly in quality, as well as their longevity and ability to hold the dart.
A poor selection of dartboard will frustrate your game, often leading to too many bounce-outs and you having to pick up darts from the floor. However, you do not need to be an expert to be able to buy the right dartboard, here are some tips that will help you to select the best dartboards.
It is important to take a moment and familiarize yourself with the more popular features that you can look for in a Best Dart Game. We suggest you determine which of the below features are most important to you and shop based on that.
Most boards will come with darts included. Usually soft tips for the electronic and steel for the bristle dartboard. Darts can vary quite a bit depending on the manufacturer and what the player in question is looking for in a set of darts.
There are 4 components to a dart: tip, barrel, shaft and flight. The dart tip is obviously the part that pierces the board, the dart barrel is where one normally grips the dart while throwing and the dart shaft and dart flight aid in the dart’s travel from your hand to the dart Game. Some soft tipped darts will have the dart barrel, dart shaft and dart flight all as one piece.
Darts can also come in different weights. Soft can range from 14-20 grams and steel from 18-26 grams. Take this into account when trying-out or ordering new darts. A matter of a few grams can make a big difference if it isn’t what you’re used to using.
Steel tips are known to be more dangerous and damaging than soft tipped darts, however, a soft tipped dart can also go through drywall or seriously injure another player as well. Soft tips also break regularly, so tip replacement is a continuing effort.
Top and Best Darts – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- ★ package contents:- 3 UK + 3 USA flag steel darts
- ★ FLY LIKE AN EAGLE: A darting vision that combines a unique coated finish barrel with a metal pro grip to create exceptional performance. our darts set are ergonomically designed, fully utilizes engineering knowledge, which provide value for those players wishing to improve their game
- ★ IMPROVED TARGETING：Each dart weighs 18 grams. The heavier the dart，the more stable the flight, which should enable you to hit your target more often. Flights are specifically designed to help increase speed and reduce drag, delivering a consistent flight path and pinpoint accuracy
- ★ DURABLE & UNBREAKABLE: Designed with durable strong brass barrels, steel tip, and PVC Flights, our darts provide exceptional balance and styling. Even after falls on cement or throws that miss the board, you'll be throwing again in minutes. Get rid of those plastic toys!
- ★ BALANCE: When you hold this 18 gram barrels in your hand, and this solid weight lets you throw with less effort, you can immediately feel the balance. Strategically placed knurling and grooves provide excellent gripping points, enhancing your control
- Excellent construction when it comes to our dartboards; we at famous; make a point of using nothing but grade a wood and metal and up-to-date production processes. That way you can be sure that your board will last you a lifetime
- Enjoy two games in one on the one side you can play with the more demanding tournament board. When you get bored or simply need some practice; just flip it and reveal the other side that has the old-time classic target bulls-eye and everything
- Learn the secrets of the game with this exceptional champion tournament dartboard; you can finally unlock the secrets of playing darts; and practice your aim and your patience on your way to become a master of the game
- High density flocking : the board is made of super-dense; high-visibility flocking that provides more vivid colors and durability. The high-grade flocking with no chemical component is safer for using
- A fun novelty gift idea for your loved ones whether for your son that has always wanted his own dartboard or for your significant other's birthday; this board is the most suitable gift you can think of; smart; fun; and thoughtful
- package contents:- 6 steel dart needles
- FLY LIKE AN EAGLE
- IMPROVED TARGETING : Each dart weighs 18 grams. The heavier the dart. the more stable the flight, which should enable you to hit your target more often. Flights are specifically designed to help increase speed and reduce drag, delivering a consistent flight path and pinpoint accuracy
- URABLE & UNBREAKABLE: Designed with durable strong brass barrels, steel tip, and PVC Flights, our darts provide exceptional balance and styling. Even after falls on cement or throws that miss the board, you'll be throwing again in minutes. Get rid of those plastic toys!
- ★ package contents:- 12 Magnetic Darts // COLOUR :- 4 red + 4 green + 4 yellow
- ★ SIZE- 8.5cm approx (length)
- ★ Suitable for magnetic dart boards.Good replacements or spare ones for dart game.
- ★ Sticks to the board but won't poke holes in the furniture
- ★ Safe for children and great for beginners
- Size: 16 Inch
- Comes with 3 Pins
- Indoor Game
- MAGNETIC DARTS: This set includes an 12-inch dartboard and 6 standard lightweight magnetic darts.
- The Classic Dartboard Is Ideally Suited For Home, Social And Practise Use
- Target Bull's Eye Game
- Traditional dart board on one side and a target bulls eye game on the other Comes with six magnetic flat tipped red & yellow darts
- Portable board hangs quickly anywhere and rolls up to store conveniently
- The Board Simply Hangs On Any Wall And When You Throw The Included Magnetic Darts, They Stick To The Board. When You Have Finished Playing The Board Simply Rolls Up For Easy Storage. Comes With 6 Magnetic Darts.
- Two Sided Game Provide Double Fun And Challenge . Specifications, Colors & Contents May Vary From Illustration . Super Fun For Family
- Strong Magnet, So No Missing Of Targets. Helps Kids To Focus On Aiming.
- Keep Both Little And Big Kids Amused For Hours , Game For Home, Pubs, Indoor And Outdoor.
- 17" Magnetic Dart Roll.
- The Board Simply Hangs On Any Wall And When You Throw The Included Magnetic Darts, They Stick To The Board. When You Have Finished Playing The Board Simply Rolls Up For Easy Storage. Comes With 4 Darts, Kids, Boys, Girls, Adults All Can Play This Arrow Game.
- Two Sided Game Provide Double Fun And Challenge . Specifications, Colors & Contents May Vary From Illustration . Best Aiming Game.
- Strong Magnet, So No Missing Of Targets. Helps Kids To Focus On Aiming
- Keep Both Little And Big Kids Amused For Hours , Game For Home, Pubs, Indoor And Outdoor
- Target Bull's Eye Game. Best Gift For Your Kids. Aim the Board Now.
- Size- 12" // Package Contents:- 1 Dart board + 4 Metal darts + 3 Steel Tip Darts
- Cold rolled wires for improved molecular structure of the steel, extra strength and the ultimate in wire durability
- New bullseye and ring featuring carbon diffusion technology for an ultra hard surface, allowing dart points to glide past the angled rings into the board for improved performance and durability
- Perfect gift for any dart fan,Perfect for friendly competitions with family or friends. Beginners or Advanced players.
- Material: The board is made of super-dense, visibility flocking that offers more vivid colors and superior durability.
- Benefits: Dart boards are quite popular in kids above the age of 5 years and is likable as this game boosts their eye hand coordination. Apart from being an engaging game, it motivates people to outshine their aiming skills. A gripping game of darts can offer tones of thrilling play and turn your gloomy day into the one packed with action and fun.
- Our dartboard set is perfect for spending time with friends, family, coworkers, at parties, or any other time you want to have fun! The BetterLine dart board set is great for both n children and adults.
- A wide variety of fun games of skill can be played using this safe, for exercise and relax, great for children and adult, boy and girls, safe and interesting, suitable for more than 6-year-old kids and adults indoors and outdoors.
Benefits of Dart Game
A Dart Game offers a range of benefits, which are as follows:
Playing darts is fun!
The number one reason to play darts is simply because it is enjoyable. No matter what darts game you are playing there is something of a drama in throwing a dart and waiting to see where it will land in the board. Will it land in that elusive “treble twenty”? Can you hit the bullseye? For anyone who has played the game it gives you a moment of real satisfaction when you hit the double, treble or anywhere else that you have been aiming for.
Of course, top darts players always expect to hit the part of the board they are aiming for, but for the rest of us amateurs we get that little bit of a sense of achievement when that double goes in. Practice makes us better of course and the more you play the more accuracy you will have, which in turn makes it all the more enjoyable.
Darts is relaxing
I speak for myself here, but I am not unique. Darts is a relaxing game to play. Sometimes if I am tense or have had a stressful time then it is easy to unwind by picking up my darts and having a few throws. Throwing the darts focuses the mind because it forces you to focus on the board and concentrate as you throw the dart towards the number that you want to hit. By throwing darts, you are forcing yourself to be in the moment of “now”. You don’t think about your anxieties or your stresses, you just think about throwing those darts at the board.
Being in the present moment and fully experiencing it is probably one of the best things that you can do in order to nurture your well-being and contentment. There is a wealth of information out there on the subject of “living in the now”. So buy a dartboard, throw some darts and fully experience and enjoy the moment as you do so. It’s easy and it’s relaxing.
Darts is a sociable game
You can play darts on your own or more often you will play with a friend or as part of a group. If you have noticed our article on Darts Games you will know that it can be played as a large group. You do not have to be competitive, you can play for fun. Meet and join up with people at a pub or club or why not even join a darts league and broaden your social circle,
Playing darts improves your hand and eye co-ordination
An obvious benefit, but no less valuable. Playing darts is all about the movement of the hand in tune with the eye. You hold the dart steady in your hand just in front of your eye as you take aim and throw. Through constant repetition over time that will improve your hand and eye co-ordination significantly.
Darts is good for your brain
In this day and age we are becoming more aware of just how important it is to maintain good brain function as we get older. To keep the brain in tune we must use it as much as we can by performing mental agility tasks. You certainly don’t have to be a mathematician to play darts but the game does require some basic mathematical skill as you work your way down from 501 to ultimately finish on a double. You need to know your checkouts and as you get down to a checkout score you need to work out what you need to hit. Need 154 in your next three darts? That’s treble twenty, treble twenty, double seventeen.
The game of darts helps with your logical and strategical thinking and gives the brain a good workout, which will serve you well into old age.
Master self-control playing darts
The simple movement of throwing darts whilst maintaining a visual focus on the board can improve what scientists call “proprioception”, which is the term given to the knowledge of one’s own body position. Over time, your awareness of your bodily movements becomes sharper and you begin to have more control and poise over those movements. This increases your discipline and enables you to exert control over your body under circumstances where balance and coordination are called for.
Playing darts enables you to release aggression
Yes, you read that correctly. There aren’t many recreational pursuits that allow you to throw what is essentially a weapon at a stationary target with all your force if you wish to. Throwing darts is like throwing small knives at a sticky board. Get that aggression out of yourself and throw some darts. You’ll feel a whole lot better afterwards.
Darts can boost confidence
The more you practice at darts the better you will get. That will boost your confidence and your self-esteem. Especially when you start beating other players!
It’s cheap to play
You can pick up a dartboard with a set of darts included for as little as twenty bucks to start with. Try it and see if you like it. If you progress to stage where you are enjoying playing fairly regularly then that’s the time to invest a little more on a high quality dartboard and darts. If you want to buy a cheap dartboard then you will find several recommendations on this site to get you started. Darts is not an expensive sport and it’s cheap to have a go and see if you like it. If you are playing a pub or club then it will more than likely be free to play.
It’s quick and easy
The sport of darts is what I call “pick up and play”. There is no “set up and play”. Provided you have your dartboard fixed permanently somewhere then all you have to do is pick up a set of darts and start throwing. There is no setting up involved, no marking out, nothing. Just grab your darts and play. Throw some darts for a few minutes while you are waiting for that telephone call or maybe while you are waiting for the washing machine to finish its “spin” cycle. Whatever spare few minutes you have you can take a mini time-out from your schedule by throwing a few darts and working a little bit on your technique.
Darts is a family game
Did I say above that you can let the kids throw a few? Well, provided they are of a sensible age and under full adult supervision then why not? Let darts be a family game and enjoy playing it with your kids. I got hooked on darts playing it in my dad’s garage. I’ve loved the game ever since. If you are concerned about safety of your children with darts then you can always consider getting a magnetic dart board which uses darts with flat tips.
There are many different games in one
We all know the classic game of darts where each player starts at 501 and works their way down to zero, finishing with a double. However, you don’t have to play it like this. There are many different other darts games you can play, such as “Round the Clock” and “Killer” in which many players can take part at the same time. Darts is not just one game, it is many games. Anyone can play, young or old. Check out these other dartboard games!
Darts increases your concentration levels
When you are aiming at the board you are focused and concentrating intensely. You are in the same state every time you throw your three darts and you return to that concentrated state when it is your turn again as soon as your playing partner has thrown their darts. These repeated cycles of intense concentration and focus help to discipline and train your mind to stop it wandering, which in turn benefits your life in general. Your mind’s ability to achieve concentration levels whenever called upon increases and this can only help you with your daily routine. A wandering mind can be distracting and at worst, leave you with uncontrolled thoughts that you would rather not think about. Playing darts truly is a “brain training” exercise.
Picking out the right Darts can be difficult, but we’re confident that anyone can do it with this guide.
That’s all, now you have got enough knowledge about dartboards from this guide and can easily choose which is best for you. If you want to enjoy the game then you should never compromise with the quality of the dartboards. Also, select the right dartboard by considering the purpose of your buying.
If you have any questions or dilemmas or you have some advice you’d like to share, be sure to write it in the comments. Share the article if you liked it, there might be others out there who need the help.