Best MDF Double Bed
Top and Best MDF Double Bed | 29th Jan 2023
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
Why good MDF Double bed is necessary?
Your bed is where you spend almost one third of your life, yet for many it is one of the least thought about furniture purchases. Making sure you have a good nights sleep is the key to a good day – all too often bad sleeping patterns can be put down to a MDF Double bed that is too old and no longer gives the support which you need.
Did you know?
- In your lifetime you’ll spend over 200,000 hours in bed. You’ll end up spending more time in bed than you do with any other household item including the couch, TV and kitchen items.
- Your body isn’t flat! It’s a unique collection of curves, muscles, organs and bones that need the right support.
- When people get the sleep they need, they not only feel better but will also increase their odds of living healthier, more productive lives.
- Numerous studies have found that insufficient sleep can significantly increase a person’s chance of developing medical conditions including obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
This guide aims to help you select the best possible MDF Double bed, ensuring you get a good nights sleep each and every night.
Best MDF Double Bed Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a MDF Double Bed
A bed just doesn’t look like a bed until that mattress is off the floor and cradled within a quality frame. A headboard, footboard, and frame gives a bed structure, presence, and personality. There are many different types of King size beds for your design aesthetic, room size, and living situation. Take time to consider these factors before you buy, so you are pleased with your purchase for years to come.
Types of Beds
Here are a few examples of the most popular bed designs, including buying tips and pros and cons of each bed type:
One of the most popular styles on the market, the divan bed comes with drawer space in which you can store a multitude of items. They’re ideal if you have no other place for additional duvets, towels or packed-up seasonal clothing.
Depending on whether you want a firm or softer base, you can choose from a platform divan (with a solid base) or a sprung edge divan (with more bounce).
Who doesn’t need additional storage space in their home these days? If you need a bit more room, it’s worth taking a look at an ottoman.
With the help of a gas-hydraulic system, the storage space in ottomans can be accessed by lifting the mattress from the side or bottom, which reveals a larger compartment within the bed. Because ottomans allow you to use the entire base of the bed as storage, the space is much larger than drawers.
Wooden and metal beds
Whether you’re looking for the sleek, modern design of a metal bed frame or a classic, natural wooden bed, the right frame can really make a style statement.
You’ll find yourself spoilt for choice if you decide to start your bed buying journey with a frame. There’s a range of design options available, from rustic to elegant.
Fabric and leather beds
Both leather and fabric beds usually share the same design – they both have a large, integrated headboard for a striking visual. Like wooden and metal beds, they’re great for making a bedroom seem bigger, as their open sides provide an unrestricted view of the décor.
All you need to decide is the right style for your room. Do you prefer the colourful touch of a fabric bed base? Or is a luxurious faux leather covering more fitting with your interior design choices? Whatever your style, a fabric or leather bed is sure to suit your home.
Sofa beds are among the most versatile options around and are perfect for spare rooms or smaller flats. They come in a huge range of styles, sizes and colours, while often sitting towards the lower end of the price scale.
When looking at sofa beds, make sure you choose one with a mattress that fits your needs. Depending on whether you have occasional guests or a long-term visitor, you need to find the right mattress which offers comfort and durability.
It’s always important to make sure that your guests are as comfortable as possible. The last thing your visitors want is to toss and turn on an uncomfortable bed. Luckily, we have a wide variety of cosy guest bed options available.
For instance, it’s possible to have your guest bed tucked underneath another bed, which is simply pulled out from the main frame when needed. Our Lena Pine Guest Bed is a great example of a pull-out guest bed. It’s an incredibly tidy option which takes up minimal space.
Another option is the folding guest bed with a sleek metal frame which is quick and easy to set up. It can also be neatly tidied away when your guests have said their goodbyes.
For younger children and toddlers, a small kid’s bed is important to ensure that they feel cosy and secure.
If you’re a parent, there are multiple things to consider when you want to give your child the perfect place to sleep. Will you need some extra storage for toys and games? Is there more than one child to consider?
Whether you opt for a bunk bed or a small single will often come down to how much space you have and what’s best for your children.
If you suffer from mobility issues or sore joints, your doctor or physiotherapist may suggest looking into adjustable bed options.
These mechanised beds give you the ability to elevate your head or legs at the tap of a button and find the optimal position to keep the aches and pains away. You can read our adjustable bed guide to learn more.
The sleigh bed is popular if you want your bedroom to be as stylish as possible. From modern to traditional French-style sleigh beds, there is something for everyone.
They are designed to be large and robust, yet despite this sleigh beds tend to have a softer appearance thanks to a curved scrolling base and headboard.
Sleigh beds offer a range of material options too. The frame can be upholstered in fabric, covered in faux leather or left wooden, which gives you plenty of scope when matching a bed to your home.
TV beds do exactly as their name implies. The bottom of the base contains a television that can be raised or lowered as needed. TV beds are perfect if you love to binge-watch in comfort and dream of having movie nights under the duvet.
Though the addition of a TV doesn’t compromise on design, as solid attractive frames are now the norm. They’re also a practical solution that saves space, because you won’t need to find a surface for an extra bedroom television.
Buying Guide for MDF Double Bed
Below are few of the considerations to be taken before buying your perfect MDF Double bed.
Another practicality to think about is if you need extra storage. Coupling a comfy bed with space to store clothes and spare duvets will be a big help if you don’t have room for multiple wardrobes.
Buying a bed is a long term investment in your happiness, health and wellbeing. Take the time and effort and buy from a well-known, quality bed specialist to ensure you’re getting:
- the right information
- great service
- value for money
Buy the best valued, quality mattress you can afford. A great sleep sets you up for the day. A cheap bed isn’t a bargain if you’re sacrificing your sleep.
What size bed will you choose?
Choose a mattress where you have enough room to move. This goes for both of you if you’re buying a bed with a partner. Measure the space where the bed will go. It’s also handy to measure the doorways the bed will need to move through to ensure it will fit in the room!
Consider the number of sleepers as well as the height of each sleeper to choose the most comfortable bed:
- Twin: 38″ x 75″, sleeps one
- XL Twin: 38″ x 80″, sleeps one
- Full: 53″ x75″, sleeps one or two
- Queen: 60″ x 80″, sleeps two
- King: 76″ x 80″, sleeps two
- Super King: 72″ x 84″, sleeps two
Finally, there’s the style factor. Does a fabric-covered frame take your fancy? Or it may be the case that you prefer natural materials like a classic solid wood frame. Perhaps you’re more partial to a polished metal bed for a chic modern look.
Health needs or special bed features
Today you have a choice of beds made with various technologies and components designed to: help back pain sufferers minimise partner disturbance hinder allergies alleviate the buildup of heat in the bed help soothe muscle and joint pains provide extra edge support.
Buy for longevity
Ensure your mattress is durable. Durability will determine how long your bed lasts. Quality bed manufacturers back up their product with a 5- or 10-year guarantee. Ask our sleep specialists whether your mattress choice comes with a guarantee.
Top and Best MDF Double Bed – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- BED SIZE: King Size || DIMENTIONS: Length (85.43 Inches) || Width (74.01 Inches) || Height (35.03 Inches) || PRIMARY MATERIAL: Premium quality MDF (Medium Density Fibres) || FINISH: Woody Matte finish that gives it a woody look and makes it easy to clean. || STORAGE AVAILABILITY: Headboard storage gives you comfort trendy look.
- ASSEMBLY: The product requires basic self-assembly at customer’s end and comes with self-assembly instructions along with necessary accessories.
- PACKING: Bed comes in the packing of high quality Plywood and Block Board box which protect bed from scratches and damages. If you get the packaging damaged of the product then you can refuse to take the delivery and must write down on the courier document "REFUSING DELIVERY DUE TO DAMAGE".
- IDEAL MATTRESS SIZE: 78 inches x 72 inches x 4 inches and above (Mattress is not part of this sale).
- WARRANTY: 36 months limited warranty from Furniture LO against manufacturing defects. Each product passes through a hierarchy of quality check process to bring perfection in quality, strength and design.
- Product Dimensions: Length (85 IN), Width (66 IN), Front Height (40 IN), Back Height (8 IN)
- Primary Material: MDF with solid wood finish, Ply Used - 18 MM
- Color: Brown, Style: Contemporary.The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen due to lighting, pixel quality and color settings.
- Warranty - 6 Months Warranty on Manufacturing defects.
- Assembly Required - This product has been dismantled for the purpose of transportation and storage and will therefore, require assembling by a professional prior to use. Free assembly will be provided at the time of delivery by the seller if your shipping address is within Bangalore city limits. For destinations outside Bangalore, assembly will have to be performed either by a professional arranged by the buyer or the buyer himself.
- Product Dimensions: Length (85 IN), Width (66 IN), Front Height (40 IN), Back Height (8 IN)
- Primary Material: Solid Wood, Ply Used - 18 MM
- Color: Brown, Style: Contemporary. The color of the product may vary slightly compared to the picture displayed on your screen due to lighting, pixel and color settings
- Warranty - 6 Months Warranty on Manufacturing defects
- Assembly Required - This product has been dismantled for the purpose of transportation and storage and will therefore, require assembling by a professional prior to use
- Dimensions: Length (213 CM),Width (162.3 CM),Height (80 CM)
- Primary Material : Engineered Wood (MDF), Style: Contemporary, Color: Walnut Finish
- Each product passes through a hierarchy of quality check process to bring perfection in quality, strength and design.
- The product requires basic self assembly at customers end and comes with self assembly instructions along with necessary accessories
- Style: Modern and Contemporary Furniture, Great finish and amazing design
- Frame Material: 18mm Engineered Wood (Sturdy and best-in-class)
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Length: 201.1cm, Width: 186.6 cm, Height: 79.5cm / 78 x 72 x 30 inches / 6.5 x 6 x 2.5 feet
- PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES: Product Color: Columbian Walnut | Product Style: Contemporary | Product Weight: 105 kg
- ASSEMBLY: FREE of cost, by carpenters at the time of delivery.
- RECOMMENDED MATTRESS SIZE: 78 x 72 inches
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturing defects (MDF not covered under warranty)
- STORAGE SPACE: 1105 Litres
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Long lasting/durable, fine texture & ergonomically designed for good sleep.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Clean the surface with a dry cloth once a week.
- Dimensions: Length: 207.1 cm , Width:157.1 cm, Height:108.2 cm , Seating Height:: 35.7 cm
- Dual Storage: Drawer+ Manual lift up, with attractive headboard, Primary color :Noce Versailles
- Primary Material: Pre-laminated Particle Board E1 Grade, Headboard made from combination of High-quality Membrane Foil on MDF 25mm boards and Prelaminated Particle Board
- Warranty: 1 Year, Free Installation Provided by Godrej Interio
- Bed comes with Metal Frame, Sturdy construction through use of Metal Frame skeletal structure – 1.2 mm thick metal pipe structure with epoxy powder coating
Material- it is made up of duro plywood with a mdf pasted on it. The middle panel is made up of teak wood. It is painted with asian pu white high gloss finish with three coatings of paint. Side table drawer has hettich telescopic channel. It has syska led accent lights at its side tables. This bed has shockers for lifting it up ; Recommended Mattress Size:78 X 78 Inches
Rich looking-gives elegant look to your place
Size- bed size- 2003mm x 2003mmx 380mm head board size - 3003mm x 50mm x 1200mm side table size - 480mm x 400mm x 243mm
Hmi richie storage bed king size has a lift up storage base, which has shockers to make lifting the mattress simple and easy. The storage area is the whole length and with of the base internally and is a generous 380mm deep. Shown here in white pu with a teak panel, this fantastic storage bed is available in white pu gloss.There are also led accent lights - shown in the photo
- Wooden Queen Size Bed Dimension : Length - 81.1 inch, Width - 62.99 inch, Height - 35.82 inch ; Mattress Size : Length - 78 X 60 inch
- Wooden Queen Size Bed Material: Solid Sheesham Wood, Color: Natural Finish, Style: Contemporary, Mattress Color: Beige Colour
- The Wooden Queen Size Double Bed Furniture for Home has an ideal that can be placed easily in your bedroom. The Palang Bed furniture is made of Solid Wood which ensures durability of the Solid Wood Bed.
- The Wooden Queen Size Bed Furniture has been one of the most essential and integral part of the Bedroom Furniture. The Wooden Bed has fine finishing that is ensuring no rough ends to the Bed Design.
- Easy DIY assembly. Upgradation in wooden chennels at place of metal channels for smooth opening and closing
- Queen Size Bed Dimension: Length (82 Inch), Width (62 Inch), Height (29 Inch)
- Primary Material: Sheehsam Wood; Secondary Material: Plywood
- Ideal Mattresses Size: 60 x 78 inches (Not Included); Color: Brown
- Warranty: 12 Months Warranty Against Termites
- Assembly: DIY Assembly is required at the customers end. (Do it Yourself)
- A BED THAT MATCHES YOUR LIFESTYLE: Upholstered platform bed with metal framework covered in Woven Polyester Fabric. Right from the materials used, to detailed quality checks, to thoughtful improvements, quality is at the core of everything we do.
- ULTRA COMFORT RICH DESIGN – Julius is going to be a showstopper in your bedroom, with its square tufted headboard, seamlessly geometric outline and an upholstered exterior
- STRONG AND ROBUST FRAMEWORK – This bed is designed to provide you with long-lasting comfort and durable life, along with its flat-bed platform framework and the high-quality dense foam add-on paddings
- SAFE TO USE: The bed has no sharp edges or burrs to prevent accidental scrapes or injuries. Fitting Mattress Size : 60x78x6 Inches
- HASSLE-FREE DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY : Ships in one box, all components located inside headboard. Easy DIY assembly. All tools and hardware provided in box. Mattress, Duvet and Comforter, Carpet, Bedside Tables, Lamps, Pillows, Cushions and other props are not included.
So now you know which ones are the best picks out of all the available options to buy MDF Double bed. While quality and pricing are important, you also might want to look at the ergonomics and style of the MDF Double bed to fit your bedroom.
The key to a good night’s sleep is a good MDF Double bed and the key to a good MDF Double bed is having a good think about your bedroom as a whole. Take a look at our style guides for inspiration and have a good browse through all our range to find the perfect MDF Double bed for your needs and tastes.