Best Table Tennis Racquet in India
Top and Best Table Tennis Racquet in India | 1st Dec 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
Table Tennis tables are a superb way to enjoy your time with family and friends and adding a little competition to the game for making it more exciting. Here we will see the most commonly used Table Tennis Racquet necessary to have in stock.
It gives you and your friends and family an immense gaming experience right at your home to enjoy some precious moments with your loved ones.
Table Tennis Racquet Buying Guide
There are significant Table Tennis tables available in the market and every brand has table tennis parts and accessories. So, sometimes it seems difficult to purchase the quality parts and accessories for the replacement. I can give you one tip that you can replace damaged parts with quality parts instead of replacing the entire table. Because it is cost-effective to buy a high-end table with the parts you want. But you can upgrade the parts on it.
Table Tennis Racquets
These are commonly called Table Tennis bats. Table Tennis Racquet are called by various names in different parts of the world Such as Ping Pong racket and Table tennis paddles.
Table Tennis bats can be bought either readymade or customized.
- Readymade Table tennis bats are used by beginners or for playing occasional table tennis.
- Customized Table Tennis bats are used by professional players for competitive games.
All companies such as Butterfly, Stag, Stiga, GKI, Donic, Tibhar have ready to play rackets. For customized racket one has to buy ply separately and the rubbers separately based on type of game. Ready to play rackets fall in the range of Rs.500 – Rs.5000 approx. from a branded company. For customizable racket there is no such limit.
Table Tennis Racquet can be selected based on the nature of game.
- Defensive Rackets
- Offensive Rackets
Defensive TT rackets do not allow to place the spin on the ball. Defensive TT bats reverse the type of spin put on the ball by your opponent. There are two types of defensive table tennis rackets. They are antispin and long pips.
- Antispin table tennis rackets have a slick surface made of soft sponge. One cannot create spin on the TT ball using Antispin table tennis rackets.
- Long pips table tennis rackets have longer, thinner pips than standard pips-out rackets. The texture of the paddle changes each time you hit the TT ball with a long pips TT racket, which may lead to unexpected shots for your opponent.
Offensive TT rackets have increased spin and accurate hitting, allowing for increased grip on the TT ball. These rackets allow you to make stronger offensive shots to win rallies. There are two types of attacking table tennis rackets. They are inverted and pips out.
- Inverted table tennis rackets have a layer of rubber that has rows of small pimples, or pips. The pips face inward and create a flat surface that increases the amount of control on the TT ball.
- Pips out table tennis rackets have the pips pointing outward, giving the racket a rough texture. A pips-out table tennis racket hits the TT ball harder but do not provide as much spin on the ball.
Table Tennis rackets comprise of a wooden blade and rubber on both sides. Table tennis rackets usually weigh 75 to 95 grams approx.
Blade of a table tennis racket comprises of multiple layers of wood stacked together. Blade includes the handle. The TT blade consists of a flat paddle area for hitting the ball and a handle. The blade types vary depending on the style of play, including an attacking or offensive style, a defensive style or an all-around style. Each style has different types of wood and allows for varying levels of power and control over the ball.
Handle is technically considered a part of the blade. There are many types of handles that vary by shape, size, and even left/right orientation.
Rubber covers each side of the table tennis Racquet. Rubber is the outermost layer of the table tennis Racquet. The TT rubber must be black on one side of the racket and red on the opposite side. It allows the opposing player to easily determine the type of spin the player may place on the ball. Rubbers vary in thickness and pimple style.
Sponge is the material that goes on the inside of the rubber sandwich. Varying the thickness and material will change player game and depends on player’s personal preferences.
Glue is required on the rubber for Custom rackets. Different types of glue can affect the speed of the ball. Water-based glue is the preferred glue for table tennis rackets.
Sportskhel provides table tennis bats from authorized brands such as Butterfly table tennis rackets, GKI table tennis rackets, Stag table tennis rackets, Stiga table tennis rackets and Tibhar table tennis rackets.
Top and Best Table Tennis Racquet – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- Speed: 92
- Spin: 92
- Control: 96
- Box Contents: 1 Table tennis bat and a bat cover
- Speed :91
- Spin: 91
- Control :97
- Ideal for beginners as well as advanced players
- Oval blade
- Comfortable to grip
- Box Contents: 1 Table tennis bat
- Speed: 94
- Spin: 93
- Control: 95
- Size: One size
- FOR ALL LEVELS â?? This ping pong racket is for beginners, intermediate, or aspiring professional players. It is ITTF approved for tournaments
- GREAT RUBBER: This Butterfly table tennis racket offers inverted red and black Wakaba rubbers with a good balance of speed and spin for attacking
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY â?? This ping pong paddle contains 5-ply wood and Wakaba rubber giving you an aggressive approach of speed and spin. Butterfly table tennis rackets are the preferred rackets by professionals
- MODEL DIFFERENCE â?? The 1000, 2000, and 3000 models differ by handle design and speed, spin, and control
- RATINGS â?? Speed 61.5 â?? Spin 59 â?? Control â?? 85
- Speed : 91
- Spin: 91
- Control : 97
- Ideal for advanced players
- Box Contents: 1 Table tennis bat
- Speed: 90
- Spin: 90
- Control: 97
- ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved rubber.
- Specifications: Rating : Speed - 65, Spin - 75, Control - 95 | Color : Multi- Color | Bat Weight : 174 grams | Rubber Type : Hard | Sponge Thickness : 2 mm | Bat Dimension : Height - 26 in | Beam Width - 20 mm | Head Shape - Oval Shape | Handle Shape - Flared | Playing level - Intermediate
- Superior Performance
- Firm Grip
- In-Box Contents : 1 Stag Super Table Tennis Racquet
- Speed: 88
- Control: 92
- Spin: 90
- One pair of table tennis racquet, balls, table tennis table cover, table tennis table net
- Approved by : TTFI Approved, table size (H X L X B): 30 x 108 x60 inch, board colour : blue
- Board thickness/ type: 16 mm, pre-laminated particle board, base frame material: steel
- Base frame colour: Black & Grey, Top Size: 16 mm, base frame size: 40 mm x 25 mm, leg size: 25 mm square, wheel size: 50 mm, installation: Sticky User Manual and self-installation Foldable: Yes
- Includes in package : tt racket, balls, tt table, tt net, net stand, user manual, tt table cover and one pair of tt table racket, please make a uncut or unedit video at the time of opening the package otherwise we will not accept any type of claim and to claim we will ask video first. Please inform us with a video about the damage within 24 hours after receiving the product, after completing 24 hours of receiving the product, no claim will be entertain.
- The Expert 3.0 is the third generation of the popular Palio Expert Table Tennis series
- Wider edge tape to keep the rubbers secure, a better quality case to protect your bat, and a redesigned blade for even better control
- The perfect bat for beginners learning the game. It enables players to produce a high amount of spin, and execute the basic techniques & strokes with ease.
- Custom made & assembled. Speed = 6/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 10/10
- ITTF approved rubbers are replaceable, competition legal, and provide high levels of speed & spin
- Table Tennis Racket Set made with good quality plastic.
- Color & Size of Balls May Vary
- High Quality Unbreakable Abs Durable Plastic Body With No Sharp Edges For Kids Safety
- Ideal for Kids Aged: 3+ years ::Pair of 2 Racket with Ball
- Meant for recreational use only, good for beginners
- "Ideal for beginner Sales package - two racquet one net and three ball Hi-quality and innovative retractable table-tennis net with adjustable length and push clamps In-Box Contents: 2 TT Racquets, 3 TT Balls and 1 Adjustable Net"
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hughes, Martin (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 33 Pages - 07/29/2016 (Publication Date) - Created For You (Publisher)
- Lodziak, Tom (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 248 Pages - 08/21/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently Published (Publisher)
- Lightweight And Portable, Special Table Tennis For Beginners, Suitable For Children, It Helps Kids Exercises, It Also Improves Your Attention, Athleticism And Hand And Eye Coordination.
- It Improves The Training The Ability Of The Child To Coordinate With The Hand And Foot, And Helping The Adult To Reduce Stress
- A Great Gift For Children Who Like To Play Table Tennis, Suitable For Many Places, Such As Gardens, Parks, Etc.
- Combo Of Pair Of 2 Racket With Ball
The whole point of buying the best Table Tennis Racquet is to make an important upgrade that will improve gameplay, whether it’s faster action that you’re looking for or a smoother glide.
These important additions can greatly enhance and maintain the quality of your Table Tennis table.
To conclude, no matter how some of these elements may seem unnecessary to you, we should point out that the investments you do to improve the conditions in which you play table tennis will certainly have a great impact on your level of commitment and motivation.
For most casual players, there’s no need to spend their money on accessories. As for serious table tennis players who want to improve their skills, it’s highly recommended to have most of these Table Tennis Racquet.
We hope you liked this article on Best Table Tennis Racquet and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.