Best TT Racquet Konex in India
Top and Best TT Racquet Konex in India | 1st Dec 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
Table Tennis tables are a superb way to enjoy your time with family and friends and adding a little competition to the game for making it more exciting. Here we will see the most commonly used Table Tennis Racquet necessary to have in stock.
It gives you and your friends and family an immense gaming experience right at your home to enjoy some precious moments with your loved ones.
TT Racquet Konex Buying Guide
There are significant Table Tennis tables available in the market and every brand has TT Racquet. So, sometimes it seems difficult to purchase the quality parts and accessories for the replacement. I can give you one tip that you can replace damaged parts with quality parts instead of replacing the entire table. Because it is cost-effective to buy a high-end table with the parts you want. But you can upgrade the parts on it.
TT Racquet Konex
These are commonly called TT bats. TT Racquet are called by various names in different parts of the world Such as Ping Pong racket and Table tennis paddles.
TT bats can be bought either readymade or customized.
- Readymade Table tennis bats are used by beginners or for playing occasional table tennis.
- Customized Table Tennis bats are used by professional players for competitive games.
All companies such as Butterfly, Stag, Stiga, GKI, Donic, Tibhar have ready to play rackets. For customized racket one has to buy ply separately and the rubbers separately based on type of game. Ready to play rackets fall in the range of Rs.500 – Rs.5000 approx. from a branded company. For customizable racket there is no such limit.
Table Tennis Racquet can be selected based on the nature of game.
- Defensive Rackets
- Offensive Rackets
Defensive TT rackets do not allow to place the spin on the ball. Defensive TT bats reverse the type of spin put on the ball by your opponent. There are two types of defensive table tennis rackets. They are antispin and long pips.
- Antispin table tennis rackets have a slick surface made of soft sponge. One cannot create spin on the TT ball using Antispin table tennis rackets.
- Long pips table tennis rackets have longer, thinner pips than standard pips-out rackets. The texture of the paddle changes each time you hit the TT ball with a long pips TT racket, which may lead to unexpected shots for your opponent.
Offensive TT rackets have increased spin and accurate hitting, allowing for increased grip on the TT ball. These rackets allow you to make stronger offensive shots to win rallies. There are two types of attacking table tennis rackets. They are inverted and pips out.
- Inverted table tennis rackets have a layer of rubber that has rows of small pimples, or pips. The pips face inward and create a flat surface that increases the amount of control on the TT ball.
- Pips out table tennis rackets have the pips pointing outward, giving the racket a rough texture. A pips-out table tennis racket hits the TT ball harder but do not provide as much spin on the ball.
Table Tennis rackets comprise of a wooden blade and rubber on both sides. Table tennis rackets usually weigh 75 to 95 grams approx.
Blade of a table tennis racket comprises of multiple layers of wood stacked together. Blade includes the handle. The TT blade consists of a flat paddle area for hitting the ball and a handle. The blade types vary depending on the style of play, including an attacking or offensive style, a defensive style or an all-around style. Each style has different types of wood and allows for varying levels of power and control over the ball.
Handle is technically considered a part of the blade. There are many types of handles that vary by shape, size, and even left/right orientation.
Rubber covers each side of the table tennis Racquet. Rubber is the outermost layer of the table tennis Racquet. The TT rubber must be black on one side of the racket and red on the opposite side. It allows the opposing player to easily determine the type of spin the player may place on the ball. Rubbers vary in thickness and pimple style.
Sponge is the material that goes on the inside of the rubber sandwich. Varying the thickness and material will change player game and depends on player’s personal preferences.
Glue is required on the rubber for Custom rackets. Different types of glue can affect the speed of the ball. Water-based glue is the preferred glue for table tennis rackets.
Sportskhel provides table tennis bats from authorized brands such as Butterfly table tennis rackets, GKI table tennis rackets, Stag table tennis rackets, Stiga table tennis rackets and Tibhar table tennis rackets.
Top and Best TT Racquet Konex – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- Tennis kit
- Racquet set
- Wood table Tennis kit
- Most useful for beginers
- Made with best quality raw material
- With cover
Wood table Tennis kit
Comfortable Handle and a better grip
Ideal for senior and junior TT players
Meant for recreational use only, good for beginners
Box Contents: 2 Racquets & 3 Balls (Balls color may vary)
- Grip with comfort
- Rubber padded bat
- Easy bounce back mechanism
- Good for all ages
- Good quality wood
- Perfect Grip
- Table Tennis Racket Set TT Bat
- SET OF 2 TABLE TENNISRacket+ 3 PREMIUM 40 MM BALLS + Net with Fixing Stand
- Net with Fixing Stand
- RUBBER GRIP
- 3 PREMIUM 40 MM FREE BALLS
- IDEAL FOR AGE UP TO 10 YEARS
- SALES PACKAGE - KONEX TT BALL (PACK OF 24) , SPORTS HOUSE WRIST BAND (PACK OF 1)
- THIS IS GENUINE KONEX PRODUCT
- Best grip
- Material : wooden, ply, Rubber
- Dual side rubber coating
- Grip with comfort,Rubber padded bat,Easy bounce back mechanism.
- TT RACKET-2,TT BALL-3, TABLE TENNIS GRID FOLDING TYPE WITH PUSH CLAMPS
- USING THE CLAMP-MOUNTED GRID MODE,FOLDABLE,SIMPLE STRUCTURE,EASY TO INSTALL PARTABLE. SUITABLE FOR MASS ENTERTAINMENT AND RACING.
- ROPE LEVER LOK CYLINDER WITH A TRANSFER DEVICE,SO THAT TABLE TENNIS NET CARD LOCK ADJUSTMENT IS MORE CONVENIENT AND MORE SECURE.INSIDE WITH CIMA SENIOR TENNIS NETS FORM A PACKAGE,CONVENIENT AND PRACTICAL.
The whole point of buying the best TT Racquet Konex is to make an important upgrade that will improve gameplay, whether it’s faster action that you’re looking for or a smoother glide.
These important additions can greatly enhance and maintain the quality of your Table Tennis table.
To conclude, no matter how some of these elements may seem unnecessary to you, we should point out that the investments you do to improve the conditions in which you play table tennis will certainly have a great impact on your level of commitment and motivation.
For most casual players, there’s no need to spend their money on accessories. As for serious table tennis players who want to improve their skills, it’s highly recommended to have most of these TT Racquet Konex.
We hope you liked this article on Best TT Racquet Konex and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.