Best Gaming All in one Desktop | All in one PC under 40000
Top 4 Best Gaming All in one Desktop in India | 11th Apr 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
What is All in one Desktop [PC]
An all-in-one personal computer (PC) combines the display, processor, motherboard and other computer parts into the same compact housing. The keyboard and mouse remain independent pieces.
This makes them different from laptops, which integrate the mouse, keyboard and display into a single unit. Laptops are portable, whereas all-in-one space-saving computers require a permanent desk location.
Benefits of All in one Desktop [PC]
The beauty of all-in-one is that you can take it with you anywhere. Because this All in one PC is small and lightweight which can be lifted easily.
- All in one computer is very attractive as compared to desktop.
- All In One Desktop Computer-pc takes up far less space than the desktop.
- It gives a modern look to your working space.
- AIO computers do not require too many wire connections.
- In an AIO computer, we usually need a power cable, keyboard cable, and mouse cable. Even we can reduce more cable connections by using wireless keyboards and mouse.
- All In One Pc consumes less power.
- It has an inbuilt camera for video conferencing.
- There is no need to purchase a CPU separately as it has all the components.
- It also comes with a touchscreen feature.
Best Gaming All in one Desktop Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a Gaming All in one PC under 40000
Looking to buy an all-in-one desktop? With all of the considerations of a regular PC plus the unique aspects of the integrated monitor and other features of an all-in-one design, there’s a lot to keep in mind when hunting for the best all-in-one PC. Use our advice to make sure you get the one that’s right for you, whether you need powerful components or a big, beautiful display.
If a laptop has a graphics card, it is often combined with the motherboard and does not act on its own. These cards have more power than integrated options. Unlike desktops, however, all-in-one PCs are not easy to crack open and upgrade their parts. Sometimes, you cannot upgrade all-in-ones at all.
For tasks like data entry, and checking email, an integrated graphics card will do the job. You might not even need a graphics card. If you use streaming services or video-conference with clients, consider a PC with an independent card.
It is common for laptops to have disk speeds of 5,200 RPM, while most desktops have at least 7,200 RPM. Even more significant is the amount of power the drives use. Individuals who primarily use their computers for document setting may do well with a laptop-style hard drive that saves energy. Gamers may prefer a hard drive built for desktops, as they perform better when running complex programs.
Solid State Drives (SSDs) are a newer type of hard drive available for both laptops and desktops. These drives are quieter and more durable than other hard drives because they have fewer moving parts.
Random Access Memory (RAM)
Computers use Synchronous Dynamic RAM, so named because the RAM synchronizes with the CPU. The RAM is dynamic because it refreshes at regular intervals. Desktops connect RAM to the CPU using pins on a dual in-line memory module (DIMMS). Laptops use small outline DIMMS (SODIMMS). The only real difference between the two are their physical sizes.
When looking at RAM, you may also see a reference to DDR, DDR2, DDR3 or DDR4. DDR stands for Dual Data Rate. DDR DIMMS improves performance by using both parts of a computer’s clock cycle. DDR4 rated RAM sets are the most efficient and use the least amount of power.
8 GB of RAM is enough for most people. High-end users may opt for a computer with 16 GB of RAM. The good news is that RAM is one of the few internal components you can readily change in most all-in-one computers. If you are uncertain, start with 8 GB and upgrade from there as needed.
Display Resolution and Size
The most common resolution options for all-in-one PCs are 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 2130p 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160). You can play a 4K video on a Full HD screen, but the computer will render it as a 1080p video. 1080p provides beautiful full-color images but is not as crisp as 2160p.
People who use their computers for art and those accustomed to using their touchscreen-enabled phones displays may enjoyall-in-one PCs with touchscreens. Resistive Touch, Surface Capacitive and Projected Capacitive are the three most common types of touch screen technology. You can activate resistive displays with almost anything. Surface Capacitive monitors activate with fingers only and only detect single-finger motions.
You cannot adjust the height of most all-in-one computer displays. Make sure you are comfortable with the design before making your purchase, especially if you plan to spend a significant amount of time in front of the screen.
Number of Ports and Port Locations
You only need enough ports to accommodate the number of devices you plan to use at once. Most people only need three. One for the mouse, one for the keyboard and one more for external devices like a headset or printer. It is also important to consider the location of the ports.
Keyboard & Mouse, Add-on Software
While almost all desktop PCs come with a wired mouse and keyboard, you may want to add in a wireless model as it cuts down on some clutter on your desk. If you are getting a gaming PC, there are also gaming keyboard and mice available for that purpose.
While desktop PCs now come pre-installed with an OS, you may need some additional software for different tasks. Most of us will need Microsoft Office suite complete with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Top 4 Best Gaming All in one Desktop under 40000 – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
Before we see the top Gaming All in one Desktop from our list of recommendations, below is the broad categorization of Gaming All in one PC under 40000 which will make your shopping very easy.
Shop by Memory Size
Shop by OS
Below are our top 4 picks of Gaming All in one Desktop | All in one PC under 40000
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB); Storage:1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- Display: 21.5 diagonal Full HD VA ZBD anti-glare WLED three-sided micro edge, 250 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 49.03 x 20.45 x 38.07 cm; Weight: 5.7 kg
- Operating System & Software: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home edition; Microsoft Office 2019 - Home and Student Edition
- Voice Assistant: Alexa Built-in
- Keyboard & Mouse: USB black wired keyboard and mouse
The HP All-in-One PC blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a slim, three-sided borderless display for one dependable device designed to grow with you. With easy upgrades in three simple steps, you can feel confident your tech will stay up-to-date.
Features / Reviews
10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor
Intel Turbo Boost Technology
21.5 diagonal Full HD VA ZBD anti-glare WLED three-sided micro edge
Microsoft Windows 10 – Home edition
8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
USB black wired keyboard and mouse
- Processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U | Speed: 2.3 GHz (Base) - 3.2 GHz (Max) | 2 Cores | 1MB L2 & 4MB L3 Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-2400, Expandable up to 16GB | 1TB HDD
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- Display: 21.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080), Brightness: 250 nits | Wide Viewing Angle
- Camera: HD 720p Camera
- Audio: 2 x 3W Stereo Speakers
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 (11ac, 2x2) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack (3.5mm), HDMI-out, Ethernet (RJ-45), Media card reader
- In The Box: All in One (AIO), Wireless Keyboard, Wireless Mouse, Power Adaptor and User Manual
- Warranty: This genuine Lenovo All-in-One comes with 1 Year Onsite Manufacturer Warranty
- In case of any technical/product related queries, please call 1800-419-7555
With its sleek, modern stand, and thin bezel display, the IdeaCentre all-in-one 3 22ADA05 is designed to catch the eye. Fire up the AMD Ryzen 3 and marvel at the way it handles everything with ease. Experience real speed with 8 GB RAM. Even with a beautiful space-saving design, you can store tons of data with a 1TB hard drive. Experience the joy of home computing.
Features / Reviews
AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor
8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 RAM, AIO 3
Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
21.5-inch Full HD Wide Viewing Angle
HD 720p Camera
- Processor: 8th Generation Core Intel I3-8145U processor 2.1 Ghz base speed, 3.9 Ghz max speed, 2 cores, 4 Mb Smart Cache
- Memory and Storage: 4GB, DDR4, 2400MHz RAM | 1TB Hard Disk Drive 5400 RPM | Graphics: Intel HD graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Preinstalled Software: MS Office Home & Student 2019
- Display: 21.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Narrow Border Display | Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Mouse | Speaker: Waves MaxxAudio | Webcam | Connectivity : 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.1, Dual Band 2.4&5Ghz, 1x1
- In the box: all in one with included charger, Key Board mouse | Warranty: This genuine Dell Product comes with 1 year domestic warranty from Dell covering Hardware Issues and not covering physical damage.
The ultimate personal theater experience Introducing Dell Cinema with incredible sound and streaming. CINEMASOUND: Waves MaxxAudio Pro boosts volume and clarifies every tone, so you experience studio-quality sound. Learn more. CINEMASTREAM: SmartByte channels maximum bandwidth to your videos or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience. Learn more. CINEMACOLOR NOT INCLUDED Family-friendly, front row Family-friendly, front row TAKE IT ALL IN: Everything from the brightest cartoons to the darkest dramas shine on this 55.8cm (22) Full HD display with narrow bezel border. GATHER THE FAMILY: The IPS wide-viewing-angle display means TV shows, movies and games look great no matter where you sit. Inspiron-22-3277-AIO High-tech made simple All-in-one All-in-one Save space and cut back on hassle with a single piece of technology that contains everything you need—computer, monitor and speakers all in one. Plug and play Plug and play Just open the box, plug it in and start exploring. It’s that simple. Choose the easel stand for extra stability and transferability. Protect your privacy Protect your privacy The pop-up webcam stays hidden until you’re ready for video chatting or selfies. Made for the day-to-day Made for the day-to-day MASTER YOUR TASKS: Whether you’re balancing the family budget, editing vacation photos or downloading recipes, 7th generation Intel processors capably handle common tasks. DDR4 memory means you can accomplish more in less time—get twice the speed and bandwidth of DDR3, even with multiple applications open. HI-FI WIFI: Enjoy reliable internet connection from anywhere in the house without the need for cables thanks to 802.11 AC wireless technology. Ports & Slots 1. 3:1 SD card reader 2. DC power-in 3. HDMI 1.4-out 4. RJ-45 10/100/1000 5. USB 2.0 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 7. USB 3.1 Gen 1 8. USB 3.1 Gen 1 9. Universal audio jack
Features / Reviews
8th Generation Core Intel I3-8145U processor
Intel HD graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
21.5-inch FHD IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Narrow Border Display
Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Mouse
4GB, DDR4, 2400MHz RAM
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core i3-8130U 8th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 21.5-inch screen, Intel UHD 620 Graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
- 16:9, Nano Edge, Full HD 1920x1080/, LED-backlight, IPS, 178 degree wide viewing angle; camera: 1.0M 720p
- Its Nano Edge display features an impossibly thin 2.5mm bezel for edge-to-edge viewing and an impressive 87 percent screen-to-body ratio
- It features wide 178 degree viewing angles, and 100 percent serge color gamut for vivid and realistic-looking colors
- Connectivity: 1 x Microphone/Headphone Combo Jack, 1 x USB2.0, 1 x HDMI out, 1 x Power Input, 1x LAN, 1 x Kensington lock slot, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
The astoundingly beautiful Vivo Aioli V222 all-in-one PC has a near-invisible 2mm display bezel giving you edge-to-edge visuals and an incredible 87% screen-to-body ratio. Featuring a 561cm (25-inch) Full HD LED display and advanced ASUS Sonic Master audio with a bass-reflex speaker system, Vivo Aioli V222 immerses you in stunning visuals and superb sound for the ultimate entertainment experience.
Features / Reviews
Remarkably slim and light
NanoEdge display features an impossibly thin bezel for edge-to-edge viewing
Stunning 21.5-inch widescreen display includes wide-view technology
Designed for complete stability and a graceful appearance
Powered by the latest Generation Intel processor
2 integrated high-quality stereo speakers
The best all-in-one computer features are the ones that best meet your needs and budget. Focus on getting the right amount of computer for you.