Best Low end All in one Desktop | All in one PC under 30000
Top 4 Best Low end All in one Desktop in India | 11th Apr 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
What is All in one Desktop [PC]
An all-in-one personal computer (PC) combines the display, processor, motherboard and other computer parts into the same compact housing. The keyboard and mouse remain independent pieces.
This makes them different from laptops, which integrate the mouse, keyboard and display into a single unit. Laptops are portable, whereas all-in-one space-saving computers require a permanent desk location.
Benefits of All in one Desktop [PC]
The beauty of all-in-one is that you can take it with you anywhere. Because this All in one PC is small and lightweight which can be lifted easily.
- All in one computer is very attractive as compared to desktop.
- All In One Desktop Computer-pc takes up far less space than the desktop.
- It gives a modern look to your working space.
- AIO computers do not require too many wire connections.
- In an AIO computer, we usually need a power cable, keyboard cable, and mouse cable. Even we can reduce more cable connections by using wireless keyboards and mouse.
- All In One Pc consumes less power.
- It has an inbuilt camera for video conferencing.
- There is no need to purchase a CPU separately as it has all the components.
- It also comes with a touchscreen feature.
Best Low end All in one Desktop Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a Low end All in one PC under 30000
Looking to buy an all-in-one desktop? With all of the considerations of a regular PC plus the unique aspects of the integrated monitor and other features of an all-in-one design, there’s a lot to keep in mind when hunting for the best all-in-one PC. Use our advice to make sure you get the one that’s right for you, whether you need powerful components or a big, beautiful display.
If a laptop has a graphics card, it is often combined with the motherboard and does not act on its own. These cards have more power than integrated options. Unlike desktops, however, all-in-one PCs are not easy to crack open and upgrade their parts. Sometimes, you cannot upgrade all-in-ones at all.
For tasks like data entry, and checking email, an integrated graphics card will do the job. You might not even need a graphics card. If you use streaming services or video-conference with clients, consider a PC with an independent card.
It is common for laptops to have disk speeds of 5,200 RPM, while most desktops have at least 7,200 RPM. Even more significant is the amount of power the drives use. Individuals who primarily use their computers for document setting may do well with a laptop-style hard drive that saves energy. Gamers may prefer a hard drive built for desktops, as they perform better when running complex programs.
Solid State Drives (SSDs) are a newer type of hard drive available for both laptops and desktops. These drives are quieter and more durable than other hard drives because they have fewer moving parts.
Random Access Memory (RAM)
Computers use Synchronous Dynamic RAM, so named because the RAM synchronizes with the CPU. The RAM is dynamic because it refreshes at regular intervals. Desktops connect RAM to the CPU using pins on a dual in-line memory module (DIMMS). Laptops use small outline DIMMS (SODIMMS). The only real difference between the two are their physical sizes.
When looking at RAM, you may also see a reference to DDR, DDR2, DDR3 or DDR4. DDR stands for Dual Data Rate. DDR DIMMS improves performance by using both parts of a computer’s clock cycle. DDR4 rated RAM sets are the most efficient and use the least amount of power.
8 GB of RAM is enough for most people. High-end users may opt for a computer with 16 GB of RAM. The good news is that RAM is one of the few internal components you can readily change in most all-in-one computers. If you are uncertain, start with 8 GB and upgrade from there as needed.
Display Resolution and Size
The most common resolution options for all-in-one PCs are 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 2130p 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160). You can play a 4K video on a Full HD screen, but the computer will render it as a 1080p video. 1080p provides beautiful full-color images but is not as crisp as 2160p.
People who use their computers for art and those accustomed to using their touchscreen-enabled phones displays may enjoyall-in-one PCs with touchscreens. Resistive Touch, Surface Capacitive and Projected Capacitive are the three most common types of touch screen technology. You can activate resistive displays with almost anything. Surface Capacitive monitors activate with fingers only and only detect single-finger motions.
You cannot adjust the height of most all-in-one computer displays. Make sure you are comfortable with the design before making your purchase, especially if you plan to spend a significant amount of time in front of the screen.
Number of Ports and Port Locations
You only need enough ports to accommodate the number of devices you plan to use at once. Most people only need three. One for the mouse, one for the keyboard and one more for external devices like a headset or printer. It is also important to consider the location of the ports.
Keyboard & Mouse, Add-on Software
While almost all desktop PCs come with a wired mouse and keyboard, you may want to add in a wireless model as it cuts down on some clutter on your desk. If you are getting a gaming PC, there are also gaming keyboard and mice available for that purpose.
While desktop PCs now come pre-installed with an OS, you may need some additional software for different tasks. Most of us will need Microsoft Office suite complete with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Top 4 Best Low end All in one Desktop under 30000 – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
Before we see the top Low end All in one Desktop from our list of recommendations, below is the broad categorization of Low end All in one PC under 30000 which will make your shopping very easy.
Shop by Memory Size
Shop by OS
Below are our top 4 picks of Low end All in one Desktop | All in one PC under 30000
- Display: 20.7" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), anti-glare, 200 nits, 72% NTSC
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4025 (2 Core, 2.00 GHz base frequency, 4M Cache, up to 2.90 GHz)
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
- Operating System: Window 10 Home
- Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Webcam: Privacy camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
The HP All-in-One PC blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a slim, three-sided borderless display for one dependable device designed to grow with you. With easy upgrades in three simple steps, you can feel confident your tech will stay up-to-date.
Features / Reviews
Intel Celeron J4025 processor
Privacy camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
20.7″ diagonal, FHD anti-glare 200 nits
Microsoft Windows 10 – Home edition
1TB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
4GB DDR4 RAM
2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4025 | Speed: 2.0 GHz (Base) - 2.9 GHz (Max) | 2 Cores | 4MB Cache
- OS: This is a DOS based All-in-One Desktop. Requires separate purchase and installation of operating system software (like Windows), not included in the box
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM DDR4-2400, Expandable up to 8GB | 1TB HDD
- Display: 19.5-inch (1440x900), Brightness: 250 nits | Wide Viewing Angle
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Camera: HD 720p Camera | Fixed Focus
- Audio: 2 x 2W Speakers | HD Audio | Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 5 (11ac, 1x1) | Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack (3.5mm), Ethernet (RJ-45), HDMI, Card Reader
- In the box: All-in-One (AIO), Wired Keyboard, Wired Mouse, Power Adaptor and User Manual
- Warranty: This genuine Lenovo All-in-One comes with 1 Year Onsite Warranty
- In case of any technical/product related queries, please call 1800-419-7555
The AIO 330 is built to deliver reliable performance out of the box—and for years to come. The IdeaCentre AIO 330 was redesigned with a smooth curved body and sleek steel stand. This avant-garde profile is a perfect accent for your home’s workspace. We replaced the fan with advanced cold plates to efficiently lower machine temperatures and provide you with a tranquil environment to work and play. Contemporary and premium, the new sunflower stand gets you ahead of the crowd. IdeaCentre AIO 330 is designed with a cable collector on the stand, so you can easily arrange your cables for an organized desktop.
Features / Reviews
Clear display without any strain on eyes and 200 nits brightness
Faster and Latest DDR4 Memory
Optimized Fan-Less Design for a Noise-Free Environment
Intel Celeron J4005 processor and Intel integrated graphics
HD 720p Camera
2 x 2W Speakers, HD Audio
The space-saving Vivo AiO V222 is remarkably slim and light, and its NanoEdge display features an impossibly thin bezel for edge-to-edge viewing and an impressive 87% screen-to-body ratio. The stunning 21.5-inch widescreen display includes wide-view technology that makes it perfect for sharing pictures or videos with friends and family, no matter what angle the display is viewed from! With Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, you’ll enjoy games and movies in beautiful detail, with amazing color and contrast.
Powered by the latest Generation Intel processor, Vivo AiO V222 delivers effortless performance for smooth multitasking, so whatever task is at hand, you’ll power through it with ease! Vivo AiO V222 is the perfect solution for your everyday computing needs, whether you want to surf the web, watch videos, or just catch up with emails.
For amazingly immersive multimedia experiences, Vivo AiO V222 has a hugely powerful audio system. The two integrated high-quality stereo speakers are capable of delivering 6W of pure and rich sound, and benefit from an advanced bass-reflex design. A design typically only available in hi-fi speaker systems to deliver smooth, powerful bass and clear, full-range sound that has to be heard to be believed.
Features / Reviews
Remarkably slim and light
NanoEdge display features an impossibly thin bezel for edge-to-edge viewing
Stunning 21.5-inch widescreen display includes wide-view technology
Designed for complete stability and a graceful appearance
Powered by the latest Generation Intel processor
2 integrated high-quality stereo speakers
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work and look like new with minimal to no signs of wear & tear; the product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month supplier backed warranty; box may be generic
- 3.5GHz Intel Core i3-4160 4th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- 19.5-inch screen, Integrated Graphics
This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work and look like new with minimal to no signs of wear & tear; the product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month supplier backed warranty; box may be generic
Features / Reviews
500GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
3.5GHz Intel Core i3-4160 4th Gen processor
4GB DDR3 RAM
The best all-in-one computer features are the ones that best meet your needs and budget. Focus on getting the right amount of computer for you.