Top 5 Best Smartwatch in India | 11th Apr 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
What is a Smartwatch?
A smartwatch might seem like a novelty but it delivers the essential information from your phone to your wrist. The sheer convenience of being able to look at your screen without ever touching your phone is a valid enough justification.
Smartwatches can be great gadgets that can help you monitor your heart rate, the number of steps taken, tell the time, and much more.
Best Smartwatch | Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a Smartwatch
Most people will already have a smartphone. And most smartwatches are designed to serve as companions to your smartphone; thus, device compatibility is crucial. You’ll want to find a smartwatch that will be able to communicate with your Android or Apple devices and vice versa. That will make everything a lot more convenient. In the product specifications, you’ll be able to find what phone models the smartwatch you choose is compatible with. Google’s Wear OS runs on smartwatches from Fossil, LG, Huawei, and others. It’s made with the most compatibility with Android smartphones, although some will work with the iPhone with limited features. On the other hand, the Apple Watch only works with the iPhone.
Display: OLED vs. LCD
Many smartwatches use a vibrant LCD or AMOLED display that lets you display images, apps, and other content in vivid color and appears to be brighter. The trade-off is a shorter battery life, while smartwatch manufacturers are improving the performance of the devices. Those can last a few days, if not weeks, but if you want the longest endurance, you’ll want to go for a black-and-white display.
Screen: Touchscreen vs. touchless
Opting for a touchscreen on your wearable device would seem to be a no-brainer. Although it can be difficult to choose items on a smaller touch display, and some of the gesture-based interfaces are not intuitive.
Style and design
If you’re going to be wearing the smartwatch all day, you want something that’s stylish and suits you. There are plenty of smartwatch styles to choose from. For example, you can pick between a digital and analog design. You might also be able to change the color of the band or the frame. If you select a digital model, you might even be able to change the display design.
Most smartwatches today offer several customization options before purchase. Traditional watchmakers are now carrying the party of Android Wear devices that blend the elegance of an analog watch with the smarts and features of Google’s watch OS.
Water-resistance is now a common selling point for phones and many smartwatches also come with resistance ratings. As smartwatches are frequently subjected to the elements, look for one that’s rated for water and sweat resistance.
Having a smartwatch with a speaker can be useful. It means that you can answer calls if your phone is out of reach or if you’re in a hurry. And, if you’re ambitious, it means you can call people from the watch without even picking up your phone. Some smartwatches will even let you store and play music right on the device.
One of the most popular features is the ability to control your music from your smartwatch. Suppose the device can connect to speakers via Bluetooth. Then, you’ll be able to control everything through the watch. While this can be a useful feature, not all smartwatches offer it.
Some smartwatches are equipped with NFC chips, which means you can use them to pay for stuff, even without a phone nearby. The way this works will often depend on the type of device you purchase. For example, Apple devices will use Apple Pay. Android models will tend to use Google Pay, or if you have a Samsung, its Samsung Pay service. Fitbit and Garmin also have their own payment system. It’s best to use a system that you are familiar with.
Call And text capability
If you’re purchasing a smartwatch, you want to make sure that it’s as functional as possible. One such advanced functionality is cellular connectivity; with it, you’ll be able to make calls and send texts. The way this ability operates will depend on the type of smartwatch you have. For example, most will let you see alerts and texts. Some will let you send a short reply from the smartwatch. Others will need you to use your phone to reply.
Battery life and charging
Most smartwatches with color displays appear to last one to two days between charges (and sometimes less than a day), so you’ll want to decide how long you’re willing to keep your watch plugged in.
It’s essential to check the battery capacity and how it will last. Ideally, your smartwatch should maintain power for a few days without needing to be recharged.
One of the most important things for you to consider is the features that a smartwatch has. That can often depend on the model you select. Some manufacturers offer a range of health tools. For example, Fitbit can track the amount of activity you do each day. This provides encouragement to increase your fitness level. Most Wear OS devices also have a heart rate monitor built-in to provide you a way to monitor your physical health. In addition to heart rate monitors, some wearable devices with GPS make them more appealing to those who like to run or cycle outdoors and would like to track their distance and speed.
In other cases, the watch will be designed to function more like a smartphone. For example, you’ll be able to make phone calls or send text messages. You will also be able to download apps for entertainment.
Top 5 Best Smartwatch – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your watch
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the fitbit app
- Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display requires more frequent charging
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like gmail and facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice. Works when your phone is nearby. Quick replies on android only
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors
Meet fitbit versa 2—a water resistant smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with built-in voice control.* Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode.** Plus get daily sleep-quality scores, apps, notifications, 5+ day battery life, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you. Third-party account and app may be required. Voice control not available in all countries, see fitbit.Com/voice. **Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging. Notifications available when your phone is nearby.
Features / Reviews
Amazon Alexa built-in
Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality
Always-on display mode
Heart rate tracking
Tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, active minutes and calories burned
Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps
- Bluetooth Version v5.0
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE. Manage your warranty claims 24x7 by typing SUPPORT.GONOISE.COM in your browser's address bar. For product related queries please reach out to us at 8882132132 or drop an email at PRODUCTFEEDBACK@NEXXBASE.COM
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate.
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps.
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes.
- 9 sports modes to cover all your activities, whether you walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, work-out, climb, spin, or perform yoga.
- Log in to NoiseFit app and track your health and fitness details. Get insights on your progress and share your achievements with the world.
- Personalise your ColorFit Pro 2 and choose from a plethora of cloud-based watch faces from the dedicated NoiseFit app.
- Connect with Google Fit and track all your activities at one place. Available in Android devices only.
- Find, invite and add friends to your list; track their achievements and get fit together
- Use the sleep monitor to track (deep sleep, light sleep and awake hours) and review your sleep trend
ColorFit Pro 2 is our latest smartwatch with a stylish new design and a gorgeous 1.3″ full touch colour display. It isn’t all good looks though, because ColorFit Pro 2 has much better health and activity tracking, 9 sports modes and all the smartwatch features you can think of, from call, text and social media notifications to music control on your smartphone. ColorFit Pro 2 can do so much more and yet it has an amazing 10 day battery life so you’ll need to charge it just a few times a month.
Features / Reviews
1.3″ colour display is full capacitive touch
Strong polycarbonate case makes the it featherlight on your wrist
24×7 heart rate monitoring
9 sports modes to cover all your activities
Choose from a plethora of cloud-based watch faces
Sleep monitor to track and review your sleep trend
- 【The First Ever Smart watch featuring SPO2 function】 - Optical Heart rate sensor with real time monitoring of heart rate during exercise. Keep a track of your SPO2 to ensure good & healthy life. Measure Blood Pressure at all times. Heart Rate, SPO2 and BP Tracking available in this Smart Watch.
- 【Blood Pressure Monitor】- The blood pressure monitor on the Watch reads your systolic and diastolic blood pressure. You can get the report directly with the integrated App 【Full Touch, Sleek & Fashionable Metal Body Intelligent Smart Watch】 - The watch is slim & exquisite, comes with a removable watch strap. It features a Full HD Touch Display & a Wrist Sense that turns on the display
- 【HD Display Clear & Delicate】 - 1.4" colour display and full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate. Transparent 2.5D curved glass with a resolution of 240*240 pixels. 【POWERFUL BATTERY】 - 8 days battery life to avoid frequent charge and focus on your daily activities. The smart watch has a standby Time of 360 Hours. [Multiple Watch Faces : Unlimited Built in Watch Faces and also multiple Downloadable from the App}
- 【Track every step, every activity】 - 7 workout modes: walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football; Count steps, distance, and calories burned in this Smart Watch
- 【IPX6 Water Resistant】 - Never remove the watch in any case of sweating or rains or water contact. 【Stay Social Stay Updated】 - Never miss out any message or call or an important notification in any case. All In One Smart Coach - Track your Daily Steps, Fitness, Sports, Heart Rate and SPO2. Make Fitness A Habit with this Smart Watch
Optical Heart rate sensor with real time monitoring of heart rate during exercise. Keep a track of your SPO2 to ensure good & healthy life. Measure Blood Pressure at all times. Heart Rate, SPO2 and BP Tracking available in this Smart Watch.
Features / Reviews
Blood Pressure Monitor
Full Touch, Sleek & Fashionable Metal Body
HD Display Clear & Delicate
Track every step, every activity
IPX6 Water Resistant
- 1.43" Large Color Touch Screen, Corning Gorilla 3 Reinforced Glass
- (SpO2) Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
- Heart Rate Monitoring and PAI Heath Assessment System
- 60+ Sports Modes and 5 ATM Water Resistance
- Stress Monitoring with Breathing Training
- Four Built-in Watch Faces and 50+ Downloadable from the Zepp App
- Alarm Clock, Weather Forecast, and Smartphone Music and Camera Control
- Smart Notifications for Incoming Calls, Text Messages, Apps, and Calendars
- Lightweight 31g Design with 6-axis Accelerometer
The Amazfit Bip U smart watch is your first step into smart fitness. With its large color screen and 50+ watch faces, you can see information important to you at a glance and in tremendous clarity. The Bip U can monitor your blood-oxygen levels, heart rate and sleep quality, and train your breathing to regulate stress levels. It also features 60+ sports modes for a comprehensive approach to smart fitness, and the lightweight design is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters.
Features / Reviews
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
60+ exercise modes
Water-resistant up to 50 meters
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Stress Level Monitoring
9-day Battery Life
- the realme watch's dial size is 4.05cm & screen size still remains 3.5cm for all intents and purposes | battery runtime: upto 9 days. Adjustable length：164-208mm
- real time heart rate monitor | blood oxygen level monitor (spo2) | intelligent activity tracker (14 sports modes) | ip68 water resistant
- smart notifications for sms, calls, whatsapp, and other apps
- smart connect - control your phone camera and music from your watch
- realme link app - get all your fitness data on your phone seamlessly (only for android)
- the actual battery life depends on the usage, and it may vary from the theoretical battery data observed in the realme lab under the following test conditions: turn on 24-hour heart rate detection
- raise your wrist and light up the screen 80 times/day
- synchronize the data with the realme link app 5 times/day
- call notification 20 times (hang up after waiting for 10s)
- message notifications 100 times, alarm clock 2 time; Connectivity technology: Wireless
1.4″ Large Color Display, Gorilla Glass 3 Protected, Blood Oxygen Sp02 Monitor, 24hrs Automatic Heart Rate Monitor, Battery Life Upto 9 Days
Features / Reviews
Large Color Touchscreen
Intelligent Activity Tracker
Music and Camera Control
With so many smartwatches available, it can be hard to know which one will be best for you. Hopefully, this guide has given you a better idea of what you should be looking for. So, now you’ll be able to make a more informed choice.