Best Computer Case Fan
Top 6 Best Computer Case Fan in India | 11th May 2021
Desktop Case Fan, Computer Cabinet Fan, PC Case Fan, PC Cabinet Fan, Desktop Cabinet Fan, Computer Case Cooler, PC Case Cooler
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
What is a Computer Case Fan
Case fans are also called computer fans because they are used to cool computer hardware. They are just one of the ways of cooling the CPU. Other ways include liquid cooling, but fan cooling is still the most common. For this purpose, they are attached to the CPU, where they intake hot air from the surrounding active components and expel it outside.
They can also bring in cool air from the outside. Sometimes, they are used to cool one particular component while other times, they can be used for the entire CPU. Since they are such an important part of the system, there have been many improvements in their design. Now, buyers don’t just look for efficient cooling but RGB lighting capabilities as well.
Best Computer Case Fan Buying Guide : Things to consider when buying a Computer Case Cooler
When building a PC, one of the main things you put a lot of thought into is fans. If you are going to be using your system for high graphics gaming or other intensive tasks, then using the right fan is important. Without it, your system will overheat and eventually slow down. That is the last thing a gamer wants. In this article, we will look at the best case fans to avoid exactly that.
There are several things you need to check before buying your case fan. Just going for the biggest and the fastest is not enough. That is a mistake novice users often make. Here are the things you should keep in mind before buying.
Case fans come in varying sizes, including 80mm, 120mm, 140mm, and 200mm. Larger fans produce less noise than smaller ones. This is because they can effectively push more air compared to small fans when both run at the same RPM or speed. This lets them move slowly and hence produces less sound. So why doesn’t everyone buy bigger fans? This is because of compatibility issues. Mostly, CPUs don’t have room for large fans. The most commonly used ones are 120mm ones.
RPM stands for Revolutions per Minute or, in other words, the speed of the fan. Higher RPM means higher speed but also more noise. Many times, people will just pick a fan with more RPM, but that is not always the right choice. You need to make some tradeoffs for noise. The other thing to keep in mind is static pressure, which we will discuss below.
Air Flow vs. Static Pressure
Airflow is how much air the fan can move in our out. It is measured in CFM or Cubic Feet per minute. The higher the airflow, the better, of course. Case fans have different types of blades that are spaced differently. Those that have high airflow features are designed to move as much air as possible through an opening. Manufacturers will give the CFM rating of the fan with it.
The other feature is the static pressure. It is the pressure the fan has to move the air against. This feature is important when there are things that block airflow. You will need a higher static pressure fan that can exert more force to move the air through small openings and obstructions. These are useful in cooling radiators and heat sinks. It is measured in units of mmH2O.
In addition to making your system perform better, adding aftermarket fans can also be a way to further customize the look of your system. Corsair’s aftermarket fans come with interchangeable colored rings so that you can color coordinate with your systems motherboard, graphics card, or memory. Colored LED fans are also available for anyone who wants there system to light up.
Fan noise is an important factor because no one wants to hear the constant moving of fan blades. It can be very annoying and distracting while you are working. Noise is measured in dBA or decibel level. You need to look for fans with the lowest possible sound. To compare with, you normally talk at a 40-decibel sound level. Anything more than that is not acceptable. In fact, your fan should stay well below 30 dBA. But noise is something you might have to compromise on. While there are several manufacturers that claim their fans to be virtually silent, that is not always the case. It will always produce some amount of noise.
The fans are connected to the motherboard via a pin. Motherboards have a slot dedicated to fans. There are two common types when it comes to pins. One has 3 pins, and the other has 4. The fourth pin is for software compatibility. Most of the modern fans will have this feature. It lets you control fan function via a software interface.
Bearing type defines how long and how noisy a fan will work. Usually, there are 3 bearing types: sleeve, ball, and hydrodynamic.
Hydrodynamic bearings are the most durable. They are designed in such a way that they lubricate on their own without any intervention from a user. Also, they can operate on the lowest noise levels possible.
Top 6 Best Computer Case Fan – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
- Up to 52 cfm of airflow at peak 1, 400 rpm
- Four hub-mounted bright leds light up your system
- Low-noise operation, with a custom fan blade design and hydraulic bearing
- The ideal combination of high airflow and static pressure, allowing for use as a case fan, or with corsair hydro series liquid cpu coolers
- An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning illumination anywhere in your system
Corsair af120 led cooling fans combine bright led lighting, strong static pressure, low noise and high airflow to deliver great cooling performance anywhere in your pc. Whether it’s as an intake or exhaust case fan, or mounted to a corsair hydro series liquid cpu cooler’s radiator, af120 led fans provide up to 52 cfm of airflow where your system needs it most. Available in a choice of red, white or blue, af120 led’s four hub-mounted leds radiate vivid and diffused lighting across a specially designed opaque fan blade, illuminating your system with a brilliant burst of color.
Features / Reviews
Four hub-mounted bright leds
Custom fan blade design and hydraulic bearing
High airflow and static pressure
Opaque fan blade diffuses lighting
Ant Esports Superflow 120 Auto RGB V2 Case Fan/Cooler ,Operation Volt: 12V DC/Start Up Volt: ≤ 6V/Current: 0. 16A ± 10%. Speed: 1200 ± 10% RPM/Air Flow (Max): 38 CFM. Air Flow (Max): 38 CFM. Noise: ≤ 20 db (A)/Air Pressure: 1. 0 mm HO,Connector: 3Pin + Molex Connector/Life Span: 30,000 Hrs
Features / Reviews
Lighting from dual ring fan is good enough
Works very silently and provides a better cooling
Remote control is very responsive
Can be connected via Molex or SATA connector direct from SMPS
Easy to install and also the length of fan wire is enough
- Dazzling preset lighting effect (purple/blue/orange) from 6 high-brightness, long-lasting LEDs.
- Optimized 9 fan blades design, balancing air flow and wind pressure.
- PWM smart adjustment technology, effectively reducing wind noise.
- 4-pin power connector for high-performance and stability.
- 4 standard-sized screws, keeping the frame stable and the installation simple.
Dazzling preset lighting effect (purple/blue/orange) from 6 high-brightness, long-lasting LEDs
Features / Reviews
6 built-in high brightness LED
PWM smart adjustment allows precise speed control
Optimized 9 fan blades design, balancing air flow and wind pressure
- Enjoy nearly 16.8 million customized RGB colors and effects through compatibility with top-end motherboard manufacturers
- Each LED bead can emit a variety of lighting colors to enrich your vision
- Up to 16.8 million colors and coordinate your own custom schemes for endless variety
- Fan speed automatically adjusts according to temperature, effectively reducing system noise while achieving excellent heat dissipation
- Connector Fan: 4 pin, ARGB: 3 pin
- Country of Origin: China
The Prizm ARGB series case fans come in two sizes -120 and 140 mm, and feature a dual-ring aperture design, which allows you to display RGB effects on both sides of the assembly.
Features / Reviews
Dual ring design
18 independent RGB LED Beads
Fan speed automatically adjusts according to temperature
Sleek and compact design
Excellent heat dissipation
- Supply voltage :- 12 VDC / Power :- 2.28 watts / Current :- 0.19 ampere
- Model No:- DC9225 / Color:- Black / Speed :- 3000 RPM
- Air volume :- 50 CFM / Noise level :- 32 db, Power Connection:- 2-pin
- Fan size:- (3.62 inches square) (92mm x 92mm x 25mm) (9.2cm x 9.2cm x 2.5cm)
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact ON : 720-288-7878
Dc axial cooling fan axial fans blow air along the axis of the fan, or parallel to the track of the blade axis. Dc axial fans are found in a variety of applications, including computing, servers, telecommunication cabinets, and any type of equipment where the need for thermal control is necessary for the improved reliability and life extension of the components that are included in the system.
Features / Reviews
Brush less fan
For easy connection of this fan 2 pin female socket is already attached
Keeps maintain cool temperature in cabinet case
Improved reliability and life extension
- RGB Fan: Double-halo design can generate stronger stereoscopic light impression and better visual effect.slim design for low-profile CPU coolers.
- Anti Vibration Mounting System : In mold injection anti vibration rubber pads provide a hassle free usage with 80 percent protection coverage for all corners
- Hydraulic Bearing Low Noise Design : Lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency
- 7 fan blade design - offers a balanced air flow and static pressure, optimized cooling performance, perfect compatibility with case or radiator applications
- The fans speed 1200rpm plus minus 10% anf fan air flow 53cfm
- 4 pin molex connector
- Fan Noise Level - 16db
- Fan Air Pressure - 1.073mmH₂O
- Input Current - 0.25A
- Rated Voltage - 12v
Chiptronex H100R Cooling Fan offers the best performance with a low noise level and the Hexagonal RED Led fan give a stunning look. It’s white blades allow the light to go through them creating an awesome effect. The Hydraulic Bearing system gives the product a longer life and ensure a higher performance. Recommended for all Chiptronex chassis.
Features / Reviews
Hexagonal dual red led design
Slim design for low-profile CPU coolers
7 FAN BLADES DESIGN
ANTI VIBRATION RUBBER PADS
Comes with 4 pin molex connector
Now that you know all there is to know about case fans hopefully, you can make an informed decision. Don’t let RGB lighting distract you from what actually matters. And that is the effectiveness of cooling; you can look for lighting at the end. All the products on our list have been selected for their efficiency and compatibility.