Best Laptop under 50000 | Mid Range Laptop
Top 7 Best Laptop under 50000 in India | 11th Apr 2021
Reviews, Comparison and Buying Guide
Best Mid range Laptop Buying Guide : Things to consider while buying a Laptop under 50000
This isn’t always a question with a clear and obvious answer. No matter your price category, there are simply too many different types of laptops to choose from. More to the point, there is no single best laptop because there is no single kind of user.
Everyone wants something different. Some people care more about specs. Others care more about screens. You might care more about having a laptop that looks good than having one that can run graphically demanding games. You might not. So when people ask us which laptop or laptop brand is the best, we don’t give them an easy answer.
Windows 10 is the most secure Windows ever. It comes with built-in protections for your data, your equipment, and your people, securing business information and personal identities even on lost or stolen devices. Business essentials—like firewall, secure boot, and file-level information-loss protection—come standard on every device.
Windows 10 Pro is designed for how you work now—and ready for how you’ll work tomorrow. Collaboration starts with Windows 10, with shareable notebooks and whiteboarding available to every device. Whether you’re working on your own or with a team, it’s that feeling of getting in the zone and staying there. Additional services and free trusted downloads mean you can add what you want, when you need it.
It’s why there’s nothing else like a Mac. macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. It lets you do things you simply can’t with other computers. That’s because it’s designed specifically for the hardware it runs on—and vice versa. macOS comes with an entire suite of beautifully designed apps. It works with iCloud to keep photos, documents, and other items up to date on all your devices. It makes your Mac work like magic with your iPhone and other Apple devices. And it’s been built from the ground up with privacy and security in mind.
Chrome is a more lightweight operating system. So, while it gives you a full range of Google apps for both online and offline use, it doesn’t offer you the same number of features, or the same range of compatible applications Windows and macOS do. For some laptop users, this won’t be a problem. If you have a limited budget, and only need basic computing functionality, Chrome may be the way to go.
It’s simple: the faster and more powerful the processor, the more work your laptop can do, and the faster it can do it. But, just because a CPU is more powerful, doesn’t mean it’s the right one for you. So which processor is right for you?
With innovations such as Ethernet, USB, and the development of the microprocessor, Intel has become a household name. Intel’s Core i5 processor family is an ideal choice for general computing use, while the Core i7 and Core i9 processors are better options for more demanding environments with heavier workloads. Select business SKUs also offer Intel’s remote management technology—called vPro—which utilizes hardware-based authentication to provide the most stable and secure PCs.
With many of the latest (8th Gen to current) Intel processors also including support for Thunderbolt 3, Intel Optane Memory, and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Intel continues to push the limitations of performance and reliability in both desktop and thin-and-light devices.
Although Intel has more brand name recognition, AMD is a very strong competitor in the marketplace. AMD has out-of-the-box capabilities that Intel does not. An example of this is overclocking, the ability to increase speed once the processor is in use. AMD also offers better onboard graphics.
Size & Form-Factor
When it comes to laptops, size matters. Depending on what you plan to be doing with your next laptop, you’ll want to make sure you pick the size that’s the right fit for you. Size isn’t like the RAM or ROM of a laptop, you can’t upgrade it later. You’re locked into whatever form-factor you select up-front, so choose wisely.
Obviously, if portability is your priority, you’ll want to go for a smaller-sized Windows laptop. They tend to be thinner and lighter than their larger counterparts.
However, keep in mind that smaller-sized 13.3-inch machines often don’t support the same high-end Intel Core CPUs or discrete graphics cards you’ll be able to find in their 15.6-inch counterparts. Most of the time, they’ll also feature a less-robust selection of ports. If the kind of work you intend to be using your new laptop for necessitates a larger display or standalone graphics, you’ll probably need to look at a larger size.
The most important thing to consider here when looking for the best laptop you can buy is what you’re actually going to need that laptop to do. It’s rarely ever a case of one size fits all. Some users need something lighter and more portable. Other users need discrete graphics for things like video editing or running high end games. If you need a PC with an optical drive or long battery life, you’ll almost certainly have to look for something larger.
Since you’ll probably end up staring at your laptop screen hours at a time, you’ll probably want to make sure it’s as painless as possible to do so. For this, you’ll need a screen that is comfortable to look at and feels natural to use.
To start with, you’ll want to consider whether you want your next laptop to have a touchscreen at all. These days, touchscreens are very common and they can make some tasks easier than others. Some brands include this feature as standard. Others will demand a modest surcharge for its inclusion.
Unfortunately, opting for a touchscreen can sometimes add a glossiness to the display. Though not a universal trait among touch-sensitive displays, glossier screens are often a little more susceptible to glare. This can be a definite drawback if you’re gaming, watching content or editing images and video content.
Modern touchscreens are much better than their predecessors but, some of the above details persist and if you’re more of a natural typist, you might want to consider going for a laptop that doesn’t have a touchscreen.
For long typing sessions, you’ll need to get a laptop that has a comfortable keyboard. You don’t want to get a keyboard that packs in every key under the sun (think keyboards that have squished in number pads) because that can translate to a poor overall user experience when hunting for specifics like the arrow or delete keys.
Ideally, you want a keyboard that has a comfortable layout with full-sized keys and some space around the arrow keys. The keys should have adequate travel on the downstroke and snappy responsiveness when you let them go.
Make sure the keyboard is also backlit. At face value, that might seem like a superficial detail but backlit keys make it much easier to see what you’re typing in dimly lit environments.
In the old days, you rarely needed more than 4GB of RAM or more to get the best out of your system.
These days, you’ll probably want to think about 8GB as a minimum. If you’re a power-user, 16GB is the way to go. Meanwhile, gamers should look at dialing things upwards all the way to 32GB (or beyond) if they want the best experience.
More RAM allows for more applications to be run at the same time and for more data to be quickly accessible by the system at any one time, which comes in handy for tasks such as editing photos or video content.
Hard drives used to be all the rage, but these days they’ve mostly out of favor, especially for thin and light laptops. This is because they can be slow, somewhat bulky, and produce noticeable heat and noise.
A solid state drive (SSD), on the other hand, offers a lot more speed than a hard drive, runs silently, and can be installed in a form factor that doesn’t add too much to the weight and bulk of a laptop. As a result of these clear benefits, most OEMs have embraced SSD storage as the standard for laptops.
Stick to an SSD for your new laptop and you’ll love the speed with which it can load programs, access your data, and also how quickly it can boot up your system.
Manufacturer-quoted battery life is almost never indicative of what the real-world experience of using a laptop is like.
There are simply too many variables that affect battery life. There is the screen brightness, the screen resolution, the number of applications you have running in the background plus whether or not you actively remain connected to Wi Fi networks or Bluetooth devices.
The operating system a laptop runs on can also play a major role in determining battery life. It’s for this reason that ultrabooks and convertibles running on Chrome OS tend to offer superior battery life than those running on Windows 10.
There are three primary characteristics to be looking for in a battery:
Number of Cells
A cell represents a compartment within a battery casing that produces power. The larger the number of cells, the higher the reliability of the battery to consistently keep a laptop running. There may be as many as 12 cells in a battery. The higher the demand for performance by a laptop user, the higher the number of cells.
Watt Hours (Wh)
This is a measurement of the battery capacity. Wh ranges can vary—just proceed with the simple understanding that you are looking for as high a number as possible. The greater the Wh, the less frequently a user who works anywhere outside the office will need to recharge.
Some batteries are fully integrated into a laptop’s body, so they can’t be easily replaced without professional help or voiding the manufacturer warranty. But some laptops are designed to allow the battery to be quickly detached from the laptop, allowing those users with extended workloads to carry extra batteries, extending the duration of their work recharging.
Fingerprint readers are great for logging into mobile devices and the latest Windows 10 Operating System makes further use of them with its Windows Hello system. People can guess your password, but few can fake a fingerprint. In order to keep the contents of your laptop secure, a portable PC with a fingerprint reader is usually the best way forward.
Thankfully, this feature is a pretty common inclusion on many modern laptops from major OEMs like ASUS, Dell and HP. Some have even integrated the fingerprint sensor into the keyboard, making it feel like a more cohesive part of the package rather than a bolt-on.
No matter how careful we are, most laptops are inevitably going to find themselves, dropped, thrown and knocked around by the rigors of everyday use. For that reason, it’s worth checking out how much testing a laptop has undergone (the manufacturer usually crows about it) or whether there’s any sort certification that you can put your confidence behind.
Modern laptops are often ruggedized to withstand rain and dust. Some are built especially for the brutal educational environments – and come with military-grade protection certifications. The most common of these you’re going to see is MIL-STD 810G.
The vast majority of laptop users want to connect to the Internet. Many in a business environment need to also connect to a local-area network (LAN). There a few different connectivity options for laptops today.
Wi-Fi has expanded greatly in popularity over the last several years. It’s now the default Internet connectivity option. Most, if not all, new laptop models will come equipped with Wi-Fi built in.
Ethernet (Wired Networking)
This method of joining a laptop to a LAN or the Internet requires a physical Ethernet cable connection. Ethernet adapters will be built-in to the vast majority of laptops you will encounter. Even if you rely overwhelmingly on Wi-Fi, it’s important to have Ethernet connection capability for your laptop.
This is a wireless networking standard that is typically used to connect remotely, without wiring, to peripheral devices. It can connect wirelessly to the Internet by tethering to a wireless phone. This allows it to use the phone’s data link to retrieve Internet data. Keep in mind that not all wireless service providers offer tethering, and some charge a premium for it. It will also contribute to your phone’s data use totals.
There may be times when you need to connect to the Internet but have no Wi-Fi or Ethernet option available. Some laptops (particularly in the rugged and tablet categories, but found across the board) have a cellular connectivity (generally marketed as LTE Connectivity), allowing you to access the Internet with an activated cellular plan.
Next, you look at the graphics card or GPU. If you’re a casual user, then you needn’t consider this and can make do with an integrated GPU. However, if you plan on playing games or using rendering software, you will need a discrete graphics card. To comfortably play most games at reasonable frames, we recommend going for a laptop that has at least an NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti. To experience AAA games in all their glory, you will need an NVIDIA RTX 2070 or higher. The RTX 2060 is a decent middle ground if you can’t spend too much but still want good graphics, at least on Full HD displays.
While the general idea is that laptops are meant to be portable, this isn’t always the case. You will find that some gaming laptops can be extremely bulky, with some coming with their own suitcases to be moved around in! However, there are gaming laptops with smaller form factors as well that weight between the 2-5kg mark. Still pretty heavy. Of course, there are non-gaming high-performance laptops that weigh under 2kgs and can be carried around easily. Most casual use-case laptops are also usually lightweight.
Decent speakers are a plus on a laptop, and also pretty rare. They’re fine for casual gaming and video watching at best. Still, you’re probably just going to plug in an external pair of speakers or use headphones anyway, which offer much better audio quality.
Top 7 Best Laptop under 50000 – [Updated and Highly Recommended]
Before we see the top Mid range Laptop from our list of recommendations, below is the broad categorization of Laptop under 50000 which will make your shopping very easy.
Shop by Memory Size
Shop by HDD Size
Shop by CPU
Shop by Weight
Shop by Display Size
Below are our top 7 picks of Mid range Laptop / Laptop under 50000
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Display: 14-inch HD SVA BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) | 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Webcam: HP TrueVision HD Camera with Integrated digital microphone
- Software: Pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 USB 2.0 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ-45
- Warranty: This genuine HP laptop comes with 1-year domestic warranty from HP covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see the Warranty section below
- In case of any technical/product related queries, please call 1800-258-7170 or 1860-258-3079
Stay connected to what matters most with long-lasting battery life and thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design. Built to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 14″ diagonal laptop features reliable performance and an expansive display – letting you stream, surf and speed through tasks from sun up to sun down.
Features / Reviews
10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U
14-inch HD SVA BrightView display
Intel UHD Graphics
HP TrueVision HD Camera with Integrated digital microphone
Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
Light weight and super fast response time
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5 (i5-1035G1) | Speed: 1.0 GHz (Base) - 3.6 GHz (Max) | 4 Cores | 6MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM DDR4-2666 (4GB+4GB), Upgradable up to 12GB | 1TB HDD
- Display: 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) | Anti-Glare
- Design: 1.99 cm Thin and 1.85 kg Light | Narrow Bezel | Battery Life: 5 Hours | Rapid Charge (Up to 80% in 1 Hour)
- Camera (Built-in): 0.3 MP with Privacy Shutter | Fixed Focus | Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers | HD Audio | Dolby Audio
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4b, 4-in-1 media reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- In the box: Laptop, Power Adapter and User Manual
- Warranty: This genuine Lenovo laptop comes with 1 year onsite manufacturer warranty
- In case of any technical/product related queries, please call 1800-419-7555
Engineered for long-lasting performance, the Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 delivers powerful performance in an entry-level laptop—it’s perfect for your everyday tasks with features that you can depend on.
Features / Reviews
Ultra-sleek laptop, with 19.9 mm thinness
8 GB RAM and highly reliable 1 TB HDD storage
Wider view, less distraction
Lightning fast 2×2 Wi-Fi 5
Power management, charging thresholds & timely software updates
5.6″ Full HD display
2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor, 2.1 GHz Base Speed, Up to 3.7 GHz Turbo Boost Speed, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6MB Cache
- Memory & Storage: 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel RAM, Upgradeable up to 12GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with, | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD + empty 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for HDD/SSD Storage Expansion.
- Display: 14-inch LED-Backlit, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, 220nits, NanoEdge bezel, Anti-Glare Plane with 45% NTSC, 82% Screen-To-Body Ratio
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Software Included: Pre-installed MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Design & battery: 19.9mm Thin | Metal Reinforce Chassis |Thin and Light Laptop | Laptop weight: 1.6 kg | 37WHrs, 2-cell, lithium-Ion battery | Up to 6 hours battery life ;Note: Battery life depends on conditions of usage
- Keyboard: Full-size chiclet keyboard | 1.4mm key travel distance
- I/O Port: 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-C USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 1 x Type-A USB 3.2 (Gen 1), 2 x Type-A USB2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x micro SD card.
- Other: Fingerprint reader | VGA Web Camera (Fixed type) | Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 2*2 | Bluetooth 4.2 | Built-in speaker | Built-in microphone
- Warranty: This genuine Asus laptop comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty on the device from the date of purchase. For product related queries contact the brand at contact_us on: [ 18002090365 ].
M415 is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 5 3500U processor, with DDR4 RAM for smooth visuals and great experiences. And with dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you’ll enjoy super-fast web performance.
Features / Reviews
8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel RAM
14-inch LED-Backlit display
Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
19.9mm Thin sleek design
37WHrs, 2-cell, lithium-Ion battery
Full-size chiclet keyboard
- Processor:10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (4MB Cache, 1.20 GHz to 3.4 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:4 GB RAM Single Channel DDR4 2666 MHz | 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe
- Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive
- Display:14.0-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Backlit WVA Display
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home Single Language | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription
- I/O ports:1xHDMI | 2x USB 3.0|1xUSB 2.0 | 1x SD card slot| 1xRJ45 |1xheadset port
- Others:802.11ac 1x1 WiFi | Waves MaxxAudio Pro | 3-Cell Battery, 42WHr
Dell Vostro 3491 14 Inch FHD Laptop (10th Gen i3-1005G1,4 GB,1TB HDD + 256 SSD,Intel HD Graphics,Win 10 + MS Office,Black)D552115WIN9BE. Dell Technologies is committed to transforming businesses, shaping the future of innovation and developing technologies to drive human progress. We are passionate about driving human progress through greater access to better technology, for people with big ideas around the world. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over, fueled by the desire to drive human progress through technology.
Features / Reviews
Express Charge battery
10th Gen Intel Core processors
FHD display with a 2-sided narrow border
FHD panel offers more brightness and vivid color for an enhanced front-of-screen experience
1.58 kg and under 20mm thin
Trusted Platform Module 2.0 is a commercial-grade security chip installed on the motherboard
- Processor:Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor with Max Turbo upto 3.60 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, Upgradable up to 12 GB
- Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LEDbacklit TFT LCD
- Storage : 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM
- OS : Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics :Intel UHD Graphics
- Weight : 1.9 Kg, Battery : Upto 9.5 hours
- Warranty: One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)
Enjoy Premium touch and feel experience with the lastest Aspire 3 Thin series of Notebooks. The notebook features a 15.6 inch display, 8GB of DDR4 memory and a 1 TB fast HDD for superior performance at all conditions. A dream notebook at an attractive price point has always been Aspire 3’s biggest USP.
Features / Reviews
10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and Integrated Graphics
Multitasking is more efficient
Enough power to last you through the day
Optimized digital webcam and microphone with amazing audio and visual clarity
8 GB of DDR4 system memory
1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM
Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor with Max Turbo upto 3.60 Ghz
- laptop processor: 10th gen intel core i5-10210u processor, 1.6 ghz base speed, 4.2 ghz max speed, 4 cores, 8 threads
- operating system in the laptop: windows 10 home operating system | pre-installed software : office 365 – one month trial subscription
- laptop display: 14-inch (1920x 1080 )full hd anti-glare screen, intel uhd graphics
- memory specs (laptop): 8gb ddr4-2666mhz ram and storage: 512 gb ssd
- design and battery of laptop: robust metal body | thin and light laptop| laptop weight 1.5kg | battery life: up to 10 hours | in built 720p webcam
- laptop audio: stereo speakers + dts audio processing | ports: usb 3.1 – 2 ports, usb 2.0 – 1 port, hdmi out -1 and 3.5mm jack
- inside the laptop box: notebook, power adapter, power cord, user manual
- Display size: 14.0 inches
The Mi Notebook 14 is very compact, thin, and weighs just 1.5kg. A beautifully designed 35.56cm (14) FHD Anti-glare display with thin bezels gives you an immersive viewing experience that you will love. Equipped with the 10th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor, it’s a productivity powerhouse that lets you multitask like a Pro. Whether it’s binge-watching, coding or designing, you will experience the Mi Notebook 14 delivering on the promise of speed and performance. With 7-8 times faster transfer speeds than normal HDDs, faster boot-ups and game-loads, it comes with a 512GB SSD. Designed for an effortless typing experience, it comes with scissor-switch keys with a travel distance of 1.3mm, making typing more precise than ever. With all of this and also a 46Wh Battery with 10 Hour Backup, we’ve got you covered for the whole day. The Mi Notebook comes with an in-built webcam to make e-learning more accessible, make your work-from-home sessions more productive and to stay connected with your loved ones.
Features / Reviews
178 Degrees Wide-viewing Angle, 35.56cm (14) FHD Screen with a 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Just 17.9 mm thin with an Anodized Sandblasted Coating for a svelte look
In-built 720p HD webcam
Equipped with the latest Intel Core i5-10210U for powerhouse productivity
Super fast 8GB DDR4 RAM clocked at 2666MHz
Stereo Speakers with DTS Audio Processing
- Processor: AMD R7-3700U processor, 2.30 GHz base processor speed, 4.0 GHz Max speed, 4MB Cache
- Operating System:Pre-loaded Windows 10 with lifetime validity |Preinstalled Software: None | In the box: Laptop, adapter,User Guide, Manuals
- Display: 14-inch screen (1920X1080) FHD display with Backlit Keyboard| Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4 RAM with Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics | Storage: 512GB SSD
- Design and battery: Thin and light Laptop| Finger Print Reader| Laptop weight 1.25kg | Battery Life: Upto 8 Hours as per MobileMark
- Ports and Optical Drive: USB 3.0 x 1, USB2.0 x 1, Micro SD X 1, USB3.0 Type-C x 1 (PD 3.0 charging, Display out), Dual Microphone|No Optical Drive
- This genuine Avita Laptop comes with 18+6 months onsite domestic warranty from Avita covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section
AVITA cuts through the noise with its ultra-slim and light-weight Notebook Laptops – The AVITA LIBER V14 Series. With a jaw-dropping 8 hrs of battery life support, possibilities are infinite as your immersive experience will no longer be obstructed by low power. Packed with the AMD R7-3700U processor and 8 GB DDR4 RAM, prepare yourselves to accomplish the most complex tasks without breaking a sweat. Get the toughness and ultra-high performance of a 512 GB SSD installed to provide seamless work experience. Now binge-watch all of your favorite shows on a Dazzling 14 inch of TFT IPS Display (1920×1080) that makes every moment spent on this laptop a beautiful effortless experience to remember. A handsomely backlit keyboard on the AVITA LIBER V14 Series is all you require to achieve a smooth workflow even in challenging surroundings. Couple all this with the outstanding features of Windows 10 Home, and you get one of the smartest laptops ever designed by AVITA.
Features / Reviews
Full-size island style backlit keyboard
FHD 16:9 IPS anti-glare display for an ultra-wide viewing angle of 178 degrees
Optimal Top-Up Webcam
Extra Large Touchpad
New AMD R7-3700U with 8 GB RAM
Fingerprint lock powered by Windows Hello
Of course, you need to balance these features with your budget and your needs, and you might have to make some compromises. Rarely does a laptop come along that ticks all the boxes, especially when it comes to price.
Let us know in the comments below if you consider other aspects of a laptop to be more important (maybe you want better gaming performance or a rugged build, maybe you want a laptop that can turn into a tablet), and especially let us know if you’ve already found the perfect laptop for your needs.